This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Big Bow
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This is a complementary tutorial for my Baby Santa Set: Crochet skirt and crochet hat. I have attached this bow to my baby's hat but of course it can be used in any other cases. Hand it on Christmas Tree or add it as decoration while wrapping Christmas presents it will look absolutely gorgeous everywhere. The Crochet bow size can be changed by using for example smaller hook's size and lighter weight yarn. Try it and you will never regret."
Read NextCharming Sock Reindeer Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Pictionary
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Christmas Wishlist For Kids
- Snowtastic Winter Scattergories
- Would You Rather Holiday Questions
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Santa Claus Trivia Questions
- Winter Color By Number Worksheets
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Grinch Word Search Printable
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects