We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Grab a package of dollar store snowflake ornaments, glue them to a wreath frame and add a bow for a fabulous addition to your holiday door. It's a super easy and inexpensive way to add a little frozen charm to warm up your holidays."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Floating Flower Candles
- Shine Bright Christmas Ornament
- Gumball Machine Christmas Ornament
- Stunning Stained Glass Paper Snowflakes
- Adorable Recycled Scarf Christmas Wreath
- Festive Painted Plastic Spoon Craft
- Recycled Denim Star DIY Christmas Decorations
- 20+ Wine Bottle Crafts for Christmas
- 49 Simple Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
- Mini Illuminated Pine Cone Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects