We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Grab a package of dollar store snowflake ornaments, glue them to a wreath frame and add a bow for a fabulous addition to your holiday door. It's a super easy and inexpensive way to add a little frozen charm to warm up your holidays."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Winter Coffee Filter Wreath
- Mini Pillow DIY Wreath
- Fall and Winter Wreath
- Creative DIY Christmas Wreath Alternative
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas free eBook
- Pearly White DIY Wreath
- Glowing Snowflake Wreath
- 3D Star Wreath
- Red Hydrangea Christmas Wreath
- Cheerful Cranberry-Covered DIY Wreath
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Premier Puzzle Yarn
- Vintage Snowshoe Christmas "Wreath"
- Our First Christmas Together Ornament
- Vintage Bottle Christmas Ornaments
- Wax Covered Pinecones
- Floating Snowflake Ball Ornament
- Fan Blade Christmas Sign
- Toy Santa Crochet Pattern
- Glory! Christmas Ornament Cover
- Joy! Christmas Ornament Cover
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects