Dollar Store Snowflake DIY Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Grab a package of dollar store snowflake ornaments, glue them to a wreath frame and add a bow for a fabulous addition to your holiday door. It's a super easy and inexpensive way to add a little frozen charm to warm up your holidays."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas free eBook
- Scrappy Colored Denim DIY Wreath
- Mini Beaded Christmas Wreath
- Dollar Store Snowflake DIY Wreath
- Satin Ribbon Poinsettia Wreath
- Sandwich Baggie Wreath
- Cereal Box DIY Christmas Wreath
- Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath
- Winter Coffee Filter Wreath
- Christmas Door Decor
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects