We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Grab a package of dollar store snowflake ornaments, glue them to a wreath frame and add a bow for a fabulous addition to your holiday door. It's a super easy and inexpensive way to add a little frozen charm to warm up your holidays."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- FolkArt Marbling Paint
- Paper Stained Glass Candle Window Decoration
- June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler
- Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders
- Plastic Canvas Snowman Ornament
- Transluccent Paper Star Window Decoration
- Crochet Christmas Ball Ring Ornament
- Retro-Style Christmas Stocking Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
- DIY Santa Sack
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects