We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Grab a package of dollar store snowflake ornaments, glue them to a wreath frame and add a bow for a fabulous addition to your holiday door. It's a super easy and inexpensive way to add a little frozen charm to warm up your holidays."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Christmas crafts for kids don't get any easier than this Easy Reindeer Treat Holder Christmas Craft. This easy pot decoration idea is… Continue reading: "Easy Reindeer Treat Holder Christmas Craft"
- Country Cottage Lavender Wreath
- DIY Wreaths for Christmas free eBook
- 20 Christmas Wreaths Made from Recycled Materials
- Winter Coffee Filter Wreath
- Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath
- Vintage Cork Wreath
- Vintage Picture Frame DIY Wreath
- Breathtaking Poinsettia Wreath
- Christmas Rag Wreath DIY
- Pearly White DIY Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects