Photo Display Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"We get piles of holiday cards every year, and so many of them have adorable photos of our friends and their kids on them. I always struggle with how to display them, but I had this idea and will be using this for our 2013 cards! I’ll be trimming the cards down as they come in, so I just have the photo… that’s the only part I really care about, anyway!This is super easy to make, and looks SO cute on the wall! All you need is a straw wreath form, a spool of wide ribbon (I used 1.5″ wide wired ribbon, a 25′ spool and it was almost exactly the right amount."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Repurposed Paper Bag Advent Calendar
- Cast Iron Skillet Handle Cover
- Black Eyed Susan Flower
- Disney Inspired Holiday Princess Printable Gift Card Holders
- Joy and Peace Free Printable Holiday Cards
- Gingerbread Belly Pot Holder
- 28 Fantastic DIY Advent Calendars
- 32 Christmas Sewing Crafts to Decorate your Home
- Reindeer Basket
- Jute Basket
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects