Christmas Embroidery Hoop
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Create this beautiful and simple embroidery hoop for the holidays! This hoop uses Patterned Iron-On to create an applique effect for this snowy holiday scene. Simple hand embroidery brings a nice handmade touch to this hoop. Skip the holiday message and this entire hoop can be made without a cutting machine. Free template available to help you cut the wintery scene by hand. This hoop would make a beautiful gift this Christmas or a nice decoration for your home!"
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Simple and sweet, this adorable DIY Christmas ornament is a great project that you can make with your kids. This Burlap and Candy Cane… Continue reading: "Burlap and Candy Cane Reindeer Ornaments"
- A Vintage Christmas: 16 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
- 10 Christmas in April Crafts
- 45+ Cheap Christmas Decorations for Your Home
- Winter Wonderland free eBook
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas free eBook
- 13 Craft Ideas for Christmas free eBook
- DIY Snowy Mason Jar Luminaries
- Rustic Burlap Candleholders
- Sunburst Spring Coaster
- Olaf from Frozen Crochet Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects