Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I can’t think of a better way to celebrate the New Year than hosting a party with family and friends! And if you’re going to be hosting a party, you’re going to need some simple party tassels! These easy gold and silver tissue paper tassels are the perfect way to decorate your house on New Year’s Eve! If you host a lot of parties, you know how expensive party decorations can get. But when you make your own, you not only save yourself a ton of money, but you also get to be a little bit creative for the afternoon. And with these simple tissue paper tassels, you can even get your kids to help you make them – that’s how easy they are!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Walk Cap
- Michigan Mountain Ear Warmer
- Buffalo Plaid Wine Cozy
- Snow And Ice Play Ideas For Kids
- Winter Paper Plate Crafts For Kids
- Cool Winter Crafts For Kids
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- Ribbed Wonder Hat
- Faux Fur Pom Pom
- Make Your Own Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects