Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I can’t think of a better way to celebrate the New Year than hosting a party with family and friends! And if you’re going to be hosting a party, you’re going to need some simple party tassels! These easy gold and silver tissue paper tassels are the perfect way to decorate your house on New Year’s Eve! If you host a lot of parties, you know how expensive party decorations can get. But when you make your own, you not only save yourself a ton of money, but you also get to be a little bit creative for the afternoon. And with these simple tissue paper tassels, you can even get your kids to help you make them – that’s how easy they are!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"These gorgeous Christmas garlands are made from the scraps of other projects. I love to felt sweaters by putting them in a hot wash… Continue reading: "Upcycled Felt Scraps Christmas Garland"
- 10 Minute Winter Wonderland
- Dancing Angels DIY Charger Plate
- Paper Bag Snowflakes
- 10 Christmas in Spring Crafts
- 45+ Cheap Christmas Decorations for Your Home
- Upcycled Party Coaster Christmas Craft
- Homemade Air Fresheners
- A Vintage Christmas: 16 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
- Scrap-Busting Christmas Tree Banner
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects