Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"January means it’s time to put away the Christmas decorations, but there are still a couple months of winter left. Winter decor, such as snowflakes, are a great way to spruce up your home before it’s time to break into spring decor! We love the look and finish of chalky paint, and it works beautifully on these snowflake mason jars. Sprucing up your home for the winter months can give you a fresh outlook, a great way to start the new year! These pretty snowflake mason jars are perfect as a centerpiece, on shelves, or part of your winter mantel."
Americana Decor® Chalky Finish™ in Colonial, Serene and Everlasting
3 glass jars equally shaped and sized, 16oz
cotton pad or paper towel
Sandpaper fine grit 220g
Paintbrush, 1” angled
Fine tip paintbrush, round tipped
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are over the traditional DIY wreath for your door this Christmas, consider a Creative DIY Christmas Wreath Alternative as your… Continue reading: "Creative DIY Christmas Wreath Alternative"
- Vintage Style Waterless Snow Globe
- Fast Felt Snowflake Pillow Design
- 45+ Cheap Christmas Decorations for Your Home
- Minimalist Christmas Tree Place Cards
- Rustic Burlap Candleholders
- Paper Bag Snowflakes
- 24 Gorgeous Christmas Poinsettia Crafts
- Transluccent Paper Star Window Decoration
- Easy Glitter Holiday Votive
- Bleached and Scented Pine Cone Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Narwhal Ornament
- Parker Penguin
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- Zanfirico Black Necklace
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects