Olaf Summer Project
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"What does a snowman do in summer? This snowman is relaxing under a big beach umbrella, showing off his sunglasses! This little decoration would be a perfect addition to a potted plant or decorative vase, that any Disney fan would love. You could also use these for a fun Disney inspired puppet show. The best part is that when the sun is hot, this snowman will not melt away! Enjoy and stay cool like Olaf!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Nature Inspired Holiday Skier
- Adorable Felt Christmas Mouse
- Always Fresh Felt Mistletoe
- Budget-Friendly Elegant Silver Candle Holders
- 45+ Cheap Christmas Decorations for Your Home
- A Vintage Christmas: 16 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
- DIY Snowy Mason Jar Luminaries
- 24 Stunning Star Crafts for Christmas
- Gorgeous Fabric Poinsettia
- Vintage Style Waterless Snow Globe
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects