Holiday Reversible Mini Mat
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I made this mini mat for my Christmas in July event, but the same English paper piecing and sewing techniques could be used with any fabric, making it appropriate to use all year! This is a great project for trying out EPP without having to tackle an entire quilt, but still end up with a finished product at the end. It’s also a perfect scrap buster, as each piece only requires a small amount of fabric."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects