Christmas Decor from Repurposed Game Blocks
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Use repurposed game blocks to make this Christmas message holiday decor. It's easy enough to make with children and sophisticated enough to make a lovely gift. "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Need an easy peasy sewing project that is perfect for the ultimate beginner? Making an infinity scarf is one of the simplest projects… Continue reading: "Winter to Spring DIY Infinity Scarf"
Wax Dipped Pine Cone Ornaments
60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
Night Sky in a Bottle
21 Mason Jar Christmas Gifts You Can't Resist
Wine Cork Candle Ornaments
Snowballs from Bedspreads
Christmas in a Mason Jar Decoration
12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Christmas
Recycled Mitten Snow People Craft
Quilled Aluminum Snowflakes
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects