Creative Upcycled Gift Wrap Idea
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"It's easy to make a cozy, warm creative reusable, earth-friendly gift bag that makes gifts an extra special surprise. Taking the time to create special gift wrap makes a gift just that much more exciting to receive and open. Creating a gift bag that is charming and can be used again and again is just plain smart. This is a beginner's sewing project - if you can sew a straight line, you can make this reusable gift bag. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Recycle Broken Christmas Ornaments
- Snowballs from Bedspreads
- Scraptastic Milk Carton Gingerbread Houses
- Snowman Light Bulb Ornament
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- Etched DIY Christmas Snow Globe
- Puzzle Piece Ornaments
- Mini Illuminated Pine Cone Christmas Tree
- Festive Painted Plastic Spoon Craft
- Cardboard Cutout Snowman Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects