Creative Upcycled Gift Wrap Idea
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"It's easy to make a cozy, warm creative reusable, earth-friendly gift bag that makes gifts an extra special surprise. Taking the time to create special gift wrap makes a gift just that much more exciting to receive and open. Creating a gift bag that is charming and can be used again and again is just plain smart. This is a beginner's sewing project - if you can sew a straight line, you can make this reusable gift bag. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Super Sweet DIY Gingerbread Man Banner looks good enough to eat. This homemade banner is quick and easy, so you will have a DIY… Continue reading: "Super Sweet DIY Gingerbread Man Banner"
- How to Recycle Broken Christmas Ornaments
- 21 Mason Jar Christmas Gifts You Can't Resist
- Elegant Christmas Cloche
- Night Sky in a Bottle
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- Christmas in a Mason Jar Decoration
- Mini Illuminated Pine Cone Christmas Tree
- Junkmail Snowflake Luminaries
- Christmas Glass Bottle Lights
- 12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Christmas
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects