This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Santa Cookie Platter
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Leave treats for Santa and his reindeer on Christmas Eve with a DIY Santa cookie platter made with a dollar-store pizza pan. Paint the pan any color you like, or simply leave it silver. Use permanent vinyl and a selection of Santa Cookie Platter SVG files for a Cricut cutting machine to create a one-of-a-kind tray for all of Santa’s treats. Create a space for Santa’s drink, cookies, treats, and even a place for carrots for his reindeer."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextSimple Santa Claus Milk Jug Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add the perfect amount of sparkle to your home this holiday season with this charming DIY garland made with materials you can find at… Continue reading: "Shimmering Snowflakes DIY Christmas Garland"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects