100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards
Gifted by North Light Books
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Send good tidings to your loved ones with homemade cards courtesy of Kimber McGray's 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards. Every year, many people look forward to receiving updates on all of their loved ones through Christmas cards, but seeing the same store-bought cards can be so boring. The gorgeous designs in this book will help you show all of your loved ones how much you care this Christmas. Not only will you receive ideas for inventive and impressive holiday cards, you'll also find easy-to-follow tutorials filled with pictures to guide you on your card crafting journey.
What makes 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards such a valuable book for crafters is that author Kimber McGray introduces crafters of all skill levels to techniques that will bring any card to life. If you've ever wanted to try your hand at making a pop-up or adding a 3D element to your card, this is the best book for showing you how to do so. You won't need expensive, hard-to-find materials either; everything you need can easily be found amongst your craft supplies or at your nearest craft store.
A project Christmas crafters will love is the "Jolly Old Soul Card", which McGray demonstrates with helpful pictures and detailed measurements to help you create your very own Santa card. There's no better greeting than good old Saint Nick popping out of a chimney! It'll be the card that everyone will keep close this year.
If you want to make Christmas cards worth saving, then you'll want to check out 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards. Every design in this book is like a work of art, and they're guaranteed to put a smile on anyone's face at any time of the year.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crocheters, get your hooks ready because your family is going to want these Waiting for Santa DIY Stockings. These Christmas stocking… Continue reading: "Waiting for Santa DIY Stockings"
- Compound Christmas Ornaments for the Scroll Saw
- Chance to win a copy of Cozy Pillows!
- Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style
- Simply Modern Christmas
- Enter to win an Adult Coloring Book!
- Simple Gifts: 50 Little Luxuries to Craft, Sew, Cook and Knit
- Fa La La La Felt
- Mini Christmas Crochet
- Mini Christmas Knits
- I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Cake Plate Stand
- Winter Walk Cap
- Michigan Mountain Ear Warmer
- Buffalo Plaid Wine Cozy
- Snow And Ice Play Ideas For Kids
- Winter Paper Plate Crafts For Kids
- Cool Winter Crafts For Kids
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- Ribbed Wonder Hat
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects