100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards
Gifted by North Light Books
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Send good tidings to your loved ones with homemade cards courtesy of Kimber McGray's 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards. Every year, many people look forward to receiving updates on all of their loved ones through Christmas cards, but seeing the same store-bought cards can be so boring. The gorgeous designs in this book will help you show all of your loved ones how much you care this Christmas. Not only will you receive ideas for inventive and impressive holiday cards, you'll also find easy-to-follow tutorials filled with pictures to guide you on your card crafting journey.
What makes 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards such a valuable book for crafters is that author Kimber McGray introduces crafters of all skill levels to techniques that will bring any card to life. If you've ever wanted to try your hand at making a pop-up or adding a 3D element to your card, this is the best book for showing you how to do so. You won't need expensive, hard-to-find materials either; everything you need can easily be found amongst your craft supplies or at your nearest craft store.
A project Christmas crafters will love is the "Jolly Old Soul Card", which McGray demonstrates with helpful pictures and detailed measurements to help you create your very own Santa card. There's no better greeting than good old Saint Nick popping out of a chimney! It'll be the card that everyone will keep close this year.
If you want to make Christmas cards worth saving, then you'll want to check out 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards. Every design in this book is like a work of art, and they're guaranteed to put a smile on anyone's face at any time of the year.
Read NextFolded Paper German Stars
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add the perfect amount of sparkle to your home this holiday season with this charming DIY garland made with materials you can find at… Continue reading: "Shimmering Snowflakes DIY Christmas Garland"
- 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards
- Win a copy of Folded Paper German Stars!
- Big Book of Christmas Ornaments and Decorations
- Simple Gifts: 50 Little Luxuries to Craft, Sew, Cook and Knit
- Fa La La La Felt
- Delight in the Seasons
- Origami Holiday Decorations
- 99 Snowflakes Volume 2
- Enter to win a copy of Huggable Amigurumi!
- Chance to win a copy of Cozy Pillows!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects