Delight in the Seasons
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Delight in the Seasons
By: Lisa M. Pace
Published By: North Light Books
Reviewed by Julia Litz, editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Papercrafting is a great way to express your love for the seasons and your excitement about upcoming holidays. With a variety of unexpected embellishments and crafty techniques, you can create season papercrafts that will catch everyone's eye. Delight In the Seasons features a variety of projects for many different holidays and celebrations. The Christmas projects in particular are pretty and classy with a hint of vintage style.
This book includes 40 creative craft tutorials. Each project includes a supply list, step-by-step instructions and large color photographs. Delight In the Seasons is divided into four chapters - winter, summer, spring and fall. There is also an introduction and a note from the author that helps set the stage for the rest of this crafty book. Throughout Delight in the Seasons, author Lisa Pace offers seasonal memories, inspirations, crafty tips and more. At the end of the book, you'll find a resource guide and an index. Keep this book handy all year long - it's a fantastic resource!
Delight in the Seasons focuses more on techniques, so in the winter chapter, you'll learn how to alter a tart tin to create an ornament and distress with ink to make a gift tag. This is just a tiny preview of the cool and unusual techniques presented throughout the books. In addition to learning new craft methods, you'll find projects that you can make in an afternoon.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Compound Christmas Ornaments for the Scroll Saw
- Folded Paper German Stars
- Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style
- 99 Snowflakes Volume 2
- Mini Christmas Knits
- Scandinavian Christmas Crafts and Recipes
- Holiday Crafting & Baking With Kids
- Delight in the Seasons
- Mini Christmas Crochet
- A Very Beaded Christmas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Maternity Ugly Christmas Sweater
- Rustic Paper Christmas Stars Ornaments
- Beautiful Holiday Tea Light Covers
- How To Make Decorative Gel Candles
- Easy Crochet Santa Ornament
- Elegant Floating Flower Candles
- Shine Bright Christmas Ornament
- Gumball Machine Christmas Ornament
- Stunning Stained Glass Paper Snowflakes
- Adorable Recycled Scarf Christmas Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects