Delight in the Seasons
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Delight in the Seasons
By: Lisa M. Pace
Published By: North Light Books
Reviewed by Julia Litz, editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Papercrafting is a great way to express your love for the seasons and your excitement about upcoming holidays. With a variety of unexpected embellishments and crafty techniques, you can create season papercrafts that will catch everyone's eye. Delight In the Seasons features a variety of projects for many different holidays and celebrations. The Christmas projects in particular are pretty and classy with a hint of vintage style.
This book includes 40 creative craft tutorials. Each project includes a supply list, step-by-step instructions and large color photographs. Delight In the Seasons is divided into four chapters - winter, summer, spring and fall. There is also an introduction and a note from the author that helps set the stage for the rest of this crafty book. Throughout Delight in the Seasons, author Lisa Pace offers seasonal memories, inspirations, crafty tips and more. At the end of the book, you'll find a resource guide and an index. Keep this book handy all year long - it's a fantastic resource!
Delight in the Seasons focuses more on techniques, so in the winter chapter, you'll learn how to alter a tart tin to create an ornament and distress with ink to make a gift tag. This is just a tiny preview of the cool and unusual techniques presented throughout the books. In addition to learning new craft methods, you'll find projects that you can make in an afternoon.
Read NextFolded Paper German Stars
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add the perfect vintage touch to your Christmas tree with this dollar store craft that the whole family can make! These Glittering… Continue reading: "Glittering Vintage DIY Mini Ornaments"
- Win a copy of Folded Paper German Stars!
- Natural Christmas Crafts
- Big Book of Christmas Ornaments and Decorations
- Polka Dot Christmas
- Sweet Confections
- Mollie Makes Christmas
- I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas
- Origami Holiday Decorations
- Compound Christmas Ornaments for the Scroll Saw
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Beanies!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Whirlpool Crochet Flower Doily Pattern
- Pug Ornament
- Springtime Crochet Placemat
- Leaf Bunch Crochet Bookmark
- Tide Texture Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects