Treasury of Holiday Crochet
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Treasury of Holiday Crochet proves that there's always a reason to celebrate. This festive collection of patterns contains crochet projects for every holiday from Christmas to Mardi Gras. Keep your hands and hook busy with 160 pages of ideas for holidays big (Christmas) and small (Groundhog's Day.
Treasury of Holiday Crochet offers 84 patterns of varying degrees of difficulty. No matter what your skill level, you'll appreciate the full-color illustrations and simple instructions that accompany each pattern. Plus, an image-based table of contents allows you to locate the perfect pattern with ease. Choose from 14 Christmas projects including:
- Fuzzy Christmas Bear Great stocking stuffer!
- Christmas Tree Place Mat Set (includes pattern for crochet napkin ring)
- Filet Holy Child
- Magic Doily
- Holiday Pot Holder Lovely hostess gift!
- Red Roses for Christmas Afghan
- Big Guy's Christmas Stocking
- Two-Sided Stocking
- Cat & Dog Paws Christmas Stockings – Check out the clever bone and fish details.
- Tree Hearts Ornaments
- Christmas Tree Balls – The lace covering makes these ornaments timeless.
- Warm and Cozy Afghan
While all of these projects are full of holiday spirit, my favorite pattern is Christmas Roses, a gorgeous table topper in white, red, and green. This vintage decoration is a classy way to deck your halls year after year. I also like the Pockets for Plenty stocking, which features two crocheted pockets for extra goodies. Find your favorite craft in Treasury of Holiday Crochet, and welcome each season as it arrives at your door. This book can be your guide to finding the joy in every month of the year!
BONUS! Enter to win a copy of Treasury of Holiday Crochet here. Contest ends 5/17/15.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"School aged kids and older can make this wreath ornament for the tree using green card, a white gel pen and a few red buttons. There… Continue reading: "Paper Wreath Christmas Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Welcome Snowman Wreath
- Festive Foam Cup Snowmen
- Reversible Snowman Wood Sign
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create free eBook
- 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make free eBook
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- Flower Motif Edged Crochet Table Mat
- Loopy Spring Coaster - Created Out Of Bulky Yarn Made From One Ball Of Light Weight Yarn
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects