3d Paper Star Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make this affordable star wreath with 3D paper stars. Using a variety of colored and patterned paper, create a fun and unique wreath for the holiday season. Begin by gathering a variety of holiday themed paper. Thicker card stock works best. You will also need a wreath form (I used a metal one), some scissors and some hot glue. Next, you will need to create the 3D stars. Be sure to check out my video to learn how to make them. Lastly, add the stars to the wreath form using hot glue. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make keepsake ornaments that will make you smile for years to come with this Embroidered Fabric Photo Ornaments tutorial. By using a… Continue reading: "Embroidered Fabric Photo Ornaments"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects