Adorable Toilet Paper Roll Advent Calendar
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Children love advent calendars. It is a traditional way to countdown the days until Christmas. If you want a cute way to customize an advent calendar for your particular child, this one made of paper rolls is perfect! You can fill it with anything you want! You can even do a theme, like all little farm animals or all Barbie clothes. Each night your child will poke a hole in one of the rolls to countdown to Christmas! Begin on roll number 1 on the first day of December and continue on through the month until your child opens the last one on Christmas Eve."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Making small Christmas tree decorations does not get any easier than this! All you will need are cones and thin Christmas garland in… Continue reading: "Sparkly Tabletop Christmas Trees"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create free eBook
- Snow And Ice Play Ideas For Kids
- Salt Dough Snowmen Christmas Craft For Kids
- 38 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Christmas Crafts for Kids: 12 Mason Jar Crafts
- Candy Christmas Train
- Jolly Foam Santa
- Kids Pom Pom Christmas Ornament
- Candy Cane Christmas Mice
- Winter Paper Plate Crafts For Kids
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects