Jolly Snowman Christmas Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"We make a lot of wreaths for customers at our farm market. But, they are really easy to make on your own. This Jolly Snowman Christmas Wreath involves a few craft supplies, a grapevine wreath and a pair of wire cutters. I scored big on the decorations since I purchased them at the end of season sale last Christmas. I think this whole wreath cost me only $6.00 to make. My point is….always check the end of season sale section of the craft store. You may score big and be able to use some of the bits and bobbles for the next year."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This adorable DIY Felt Christmas Tree Ornament will bring so much cheer to your holiday decor. The cute little tree will look perfect… Continue reading: "DIY Felt Christmas Tree Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tree
- Crochet Christmas Candle Applique
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- How To Make A Beautiful Button Cross
- Stained Glass Tissue Paper Cross
- Festive Calm Down Travel Bottle For Kids
- Angel Pretzels Tutorial
- DIY Evergreen Floor Lamp Christmas Tree
- How To Make A Music Paper Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects