27 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Summer
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
If you love free Christmas crochet patterns and you're looking to get a head-start on your Christmas projects this year, then this is the perfect place for you to be. These 27 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Summer are great crochet ideas to get you started. Whether you need to mass-produce scarves as gifts for your friends, family members, and neighbors, or you need to make a brand new handmade Christmas decoration for your household, these free Christmas crochet patterns will help you avoid the holiday stress of making everything you need to in a short amount of time. Get started on any or all of these fabulous ideas now, before it's too late.
27 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Summer
Table of Contents
Handmade Christmas Decorations
DIY Party Decorations
Homemade Christmas Gifts
Crochet Animal Patterns
You may love the idea of crocheting beautiful handmade Christmas decorations, but as the season grows closer, this idea becomes less and less appealing. After all, you have gifts to make, parties to plan, and errands to run. Summer is the best time to make those decorations you've always envisioned, and we have plenty of free Christmas crochet patterns here for you to try. Make a crochet tree skirt, or maybe a long string of crochet garland. You'll never have time to make stockings for the whole family if you don't start now, and crochet stockings will look elegant on any mantel. You can even make the Crochet Santa Pants Bag, an alternative gift carrier to the traditional Christmas stocking. Wreaths are a classic Christmas decoration for any household. Crochet a large one for your front door or fireplace mantel, or make several smaller wreaths to hang from your house's front windows.
Crochet Tree Skirt
Celestine Crochet Tree Topper
Crochet Snowflake Garland
Crochet Christmas Holiday Stocking
Vintage Granny-Square Christmas Stocking
Crochet Santa Pants Bag
Crochet Candy Cane Wreath
Esther’s Crochet Christmas Wreath
Jennifer’s Crochet Christmas Wreath
Free Crochet Wreath Pattern
Christmas hosting is always more fun when you decorate your table with DIY party decorations. Try making a crochet table runner, and a centerpiece to sit atop it. You can even make an adorable crochet apron to wear when you cook and greet your guests. You would never have time to make these free Christmas crochet patterns close to the holiday season---after all, you'll have a Christmas party to plan. Instead, start now on those Christmas hosting decorations.
Holly Table Runner Pattern
Crocheted Christmas Table Runner
Buttons and Yarn Christmas Trees
Snowflake Hostess Apron Pattern
All of your friends know you love to crochet, and you promised dozens of people you would make them homemade Christmas gifts this year. Here are some ideas to get you started far ahead of time so you can take care of everyone on your list. The Christmas Crochet Tote Bag is one of the most popular projects on AllFreeChristmasCrafts, and it will make a great gift for anyone on your list. Scarves are also fabulous gift ideas, and while they are generally small crochet crafts, you might need to make a bunch of them. Hats are also fabulous gift ideas.
Christmas Crochet Tote Bag
Wintery Crochet Snowflake Scarf
Lacy Berry Scarf
Gemstone Warmth Scarf
Christmas Poinsettia Scarf
Bobble Scarf and Wristlets Set
Best Little Girl Cloche
Crocheted Holiday Hat
Crocheted blankets are some of the biggest projects when it comes to this yarn craft. Make your life a little easier when you try one of these patterns now, instead of waiting until it's too late.
Whether you'd like to make an animal as a gift or hang one on your wall as a decoration, these crochet animal patterns are wonderful ideas for free Christmas crochet patterns.
What is your favorite Christmas craft to crochet?
Read NextWaterless Snow Globe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
If you want to add a little Christmas sparkle to your outfit this December, then take a look at this Pretty Poinsettia Pin Christmas… Continue reading: "Pretty Poinsettia Pin Christmas Craft"
- Waterless Snow Globe
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- Crochet Ornaments: 30 Free Christmas Patterns
- 27 Recycled Christmas Crafts
- How to Make Paper Snowflakes
- 33 Burlap Projects You Can't Miss
- 22 Pine Cone Crafts for Christmas
- 17 Quilt Patterns for Christmas
- 36 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- DIY Christmas Decorations: 300+ Christmas Craft Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Whirlpool Crochet Flower Doily Pattern
- Pug Ornament
- Springtime Crochet Placemat
- Leaf Bunch Crochet Bookmark
- Tide Texture Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- How To Make A Solid Two Color Spiral Crochet Circle
- Crochet Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects