13 Recycled Snow Globe Tutorials
Whether you're looking for a child-friendly snow globe or ideas for personalized Christmas snow globes, you can find the perfect tutorial here.
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
This collection, 13 Recycled Snow Globe Tutorials is full of fantastically fun, kid, and budget-friendly recycled Christmas crafts. Snow globes are some of the most iconic Christmas decorations. People have been receiving Christmas snow globes as gifts and using them to decorate their homes for the holiday since they became popular in the 19th century.
Many people even collect snow globes and keep them on display year-round. Did you know that one of the best recycled Christmas decorations you can make is a DIY snow globe? Snow globes are so incredibly versatile that you are bound to use at least one recycled item while making your snow globes. Whether it's an old jam jar or an old child's toy, these beautiful decorations can be easily made without stepping foot in a store.
This Christmas craft collection features the most "green" DIY snow globes our site has to offer. These wonderful winter crafts are not only cost efficient, but easy to make, and super fun to play with. Snow globes also make terrific Christmas gifts. In this list, we feature traditional snow globes, waterless snow globes, and unique, one-of-a-kind snow globe designs that are bound to impress.
In the category Kid-Friendly DIY Snow Globe Tutorials, you will find the recycled Christmas crafts that kids will love to make and receive. In Snow Globes for DIY Christmas Decorations, you will find the more professional, stunning snow globes that you will want to display in every room throughout the holiday season. Snow globes are awesome because they can be used as table centerpieces, set on mantels, or even hung on trees as ornaments in some cases. It's hard to resist picking up a snow globe and shaking it when you walk past one, which is why these Christmas crafts are not only decorative, but interactive as well.
Kid-Friendly Snow Globes
Kids love toys, glitter, and anything messy. Though some of these projects are messier than others, every kid will love making any of the snow globe projects listed below. Use old mason jars, or even jam, pasta, or pickle jars to make various-sized snow globes. Many of these use old children's figurines and, if you have any children, you know how many of those most of us have lying around. Kids can use their art skills to decorate these snow globes or you can make one and give it as a personalized Christmas gift. The Glow in the Dark DIY Snow Globe that's pictured at the top of the page will certainly amaze any kid.
In this collection, you'll find 14 amazing projects that can be made cheaply without losing any beauty and charm! Yes, you can buy the materials at a dollar store, dollar section, or upcycle what you already have:
Snow Globe Centerpieces
You don't have to buy snow globes in order for them to impressively beautiful. These will do that with little work on your part. Use miniature trees or animals and make a mesmerizingly tiny winter wonderland, or personalize it further with a photo, as shown in the Let it Snow Globe project. You better start scouring the thrift and dollar stores for canisters, because you can make these snow globes out of just about any container. Use ribbon, paint, glitter, and other craft materials to decorate these DIY snow globes even further. Use your creativity to make these recycled Christmas decorations really shine.
Make the dream of a white Christmas a reality with snow crafts in all shapes and sizes when you create the Christmas crafts found in our free eBook! Adults and children alike will love these snowy crafts: Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects free eBook
Have you ever made a snow globe? What kind of container did you use? Let us know in the comments below!
Read NextHow to Make Paper Snowflakes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Add the perfect amount of sparkle to your home this holiday season with this charming DIY garland made with materials you can find at… Continue reading: "Shimmering Snowflakes DIY Christmas Garland"
- How to Make Paper Snowflakes
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 24 Paper Christmas Decorations
- Cultural Christmas Crafts: 22 Traditional Crafts From Around the World
- 14 Book Craft Ideas for Christmas
- 22 Pine Cone Crafts for Christmas
- Crochet Ornaments: 30 Free Christmas Patterns
- 36 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- 33 Burlap Projects You Can't Miss
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects