10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make eBook
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
22 Pine Cone Crafts for Christmas
You'll find pine cone Christmas tree ornaments and more in this great collection!
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
Crafting with pine cones at Christmas time is easy, inexpensive, and fun. From gorgeous DIY wreaths to adorable homemade ornaments, the list of DIY pine cone crafts goes on and on. Gather pine cones from your yard to warm your home with homemade decorations this holiday season. This can be a fun winter activity to do with your kids; you can play a game seeing who can find the most pine cones. You can also go on a calm walk and pick up pine cones along the way. Once you have the materials, you are ready to add a natural, rustic vibe to your homemade holiday decor.
Pine cones come in so many shapes and sizes, and there are lots of ways to use them to make nature crafts. That is why we at AllFreeChristmasCrafts have put together a list of ways to incorporate pine cones into your homemade Christmas decorations. You can make a DIY Christmas wreath for your door, and for inside, create lovely homemade Christmas ornaments and other DIY Christmas decorations. These Christmas craft ideas are easy and affordable ways to add pine cones into your collection of homemade decorations this holiday season.
Table of Contents
Pine Cone Christmas Tree Ornaments
Pine cones are not just great for wreaths and trees; they can also be used to create adorable ornaments. From angels to snowmen, there is a pine cone craft everyone can enjoy in this list of homemade Christmas ornaments. Pine cones are an easy material to use to make some very cute ornaments to adorn your tree. Sometimes with some scraps you may have around the house, you can decorate your pine cone to make some long-lasting ornaments with your children. Great memories as you put them up year after year. Learn how to make pinecone ornaments with the tutorials in this list.
Pine Cone Christmas Decorations
Have your guests be greeted by pine cones when they walk in from the cold. Pine cones are a great way to bring coziness to your home. Try these nature-inspired decorations, from learning how to make a pine cone christmas trees to reindeer crafts, and let these DIY decorations give your home a cheerful warmth this season. Your home can have that rustic feel too, as you spread around the house some outdoorsy types of decorations to bring the true spirit of Christmas inside. There are many different types of materials to use from outdoor resources that will spruce up your home, and give it a very traditional Christmas atmosphere.
Pine Cone Christmas Wreaths
If decorating pine cones for Christmas sounds like your kind of activity, start by making one of these stunning wreaths. DIY wreaths are a classic way to incorporate pine cones into your homemade Christmas decorations. Just because a Christmas craft is inspired by nature doesn't mean it can't be glamorous. Use pine cones this season to make an outdoor wreath that's not only meant to last the winter but is also a beautiful sight. This snowy-looking wreath is a marvelous thing to hang outside and its classic design certainly screams Christmas. You can make any of these projects earlier in the year to have it ready to hang right when the Christmas season begins.
What is your favorite Christmas pine cone craft? Tell us in the comments below!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Nov 26, 2018
Is there anything more fun to craft with during the holidays? I remember walking along the neighborhood and collecting pine cones each fall with my mom. We would walk and talk with a hot cup of apple cider and grab as many pine cones as we could carry. We would end up having extra after our projects were finished, but we turned those into holiday candles or potpourri bags for tables.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Chicken Wire Christmas Trees
Give your home decor a funky upgrade this season with these Chicken Wire Christmas Trees. Learn how to make a tree out of chicken wire… Continue reading: "Chicken Wire Christmas Trees"
- DIY Earrings for Christmas
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 27 Recycled Christmas Crafts
- 17 Quilt Patterns for Christmas
- 22 Pine Cone Crafts for Christmas
- 36 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- DIY Christmas Decorations: 300+ Christmas Craft Ideas
- Crochet Ornaments: 30 Free Christmas Patterns
- What is Christmas in July?
- Decorative Christmas Candle
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Diy Christmas Cards For Kids: Cute Crafts Of Hot Cocoa Mugs (free Set)
- Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
- Shining Star Crochet Blanket
- Easiest And Fastest Crochet Rib Blanket
- Quick And Easy Crochet Twisted Ear Warmer Headband
- How To Make A Easy Imperial Crochet Blanket
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects