17 Quilt Patterns for Christmas
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
If you're looking for great free Christmas quilt patterns but you aren't sure what to make, then you'll love this collection of 17 Quilt Patterns for Christmas. Use these designs to decorate your home this Christmas season.
Use these quilt ideas to decorate your home or make them as handmade gifts for loved ones. From table runners to DIY ornaments to tree skirts and more, you are sure to find the perfect pattern to make. Even if you're new to quilting, there are some great beginner projects included below. Nothing says Christmas like a decoration or homemade gift from the heart, so get started on one of these gorgeous patterns today.
Table of Contents
Create some amazing Christmas craft projects to celebrate the holiday season. Discover new ways to show your excitement for the holiday with DIY Christmas Decorations: 300+ Christmas Craft Ideas
Make a quilt to hang on the wall or drape over your living room couch. Festive quilts are a fabulous way to decorate for the Christmas season. Whether you want to hang them on the wall or drape them over the couch, free Christmas quilt patterns are a great way to say Merry Christmas. And there is no doubt at all that these are holiday quilt patterns; after all, they're both covered in Christmas trees! Try out these great quilt ideas for Christmas.
DIY Table Runners
If a traditional quilt pattern isn't what you're looking for this year, try making one of the great DIY table runners. When you have guests over for Christmas parties, they are sure to ask you all about your latest Christmas decoration for your table. If you love the idea of making a quilt but you aren't sure if you'll have the time, make DIY table runners. These homemade table runners that look professional in quality but you can opt instead for a deliberately raggedy look. Impress guests when they see this handmade Christmas decoration adorning your dining room table.
Still want to make table decorations, but aren't feeling up to any big projects? Try making quilted coasters or DIY table mats. These Christmas tableware projects are small and sweet. If you're looking for a free Christmas quilt pattern that is even smaller than a DIY table runner, try making quilted coasters. These adorable homemade Christmas crafts will look great on any surface during the holiday season.
DIY Table Mats
If you want to liven up your individual place settings this Christmas, use quilting techniques to create some of these DIY table mats. Your dining guests will love eating on a placemat that is homemade and completely unique.
Get inspired by the look of quilt patterns and decorate your tree with homemade ornaments. Free Christmas crafts go well with any Christmas tree, and they make the perfect DIY Christmas gifts. Homemade ornaments are the perfect embellishment for any Christmas tree. If you are looking for a quick DIY quilt pattern, these little ornaments are perfect for you. Make as many as you like to decorate the trees of friends and family.
Homemade Tree Skirts
If you're up for a bigger task, make homemade tree skirts with the look of a great quilt pattern. Feeling ambitious in your quilting endeavors? Try making one of these homemade tree skirts. No Christmas tree is complete without a tree skirt at its base, and there are two fabulous quilt patterns for tree skirts to choose from.
Christmas Stocking Pattern
Also, be sure to check out these last quilt patterns, stocking crafts. You'll learn how to make a stocking in no time when you follow the simple free Christmas quilt patterns. Give stocking-making a try with these absolutely adorable Christmas stocking patterns. If you love ruffles and you love quilting, this is the best quilt pattern for you.
When it comes to free Christmas crafts, you can't go wrong with a quick and easy project. Don't get bogged down with complicated projects and expensive materials. Instead, download a copy of our eBook and learn how to make your own Christmas crafts at home:
When did you first learn quilting?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 22 Pine Cone Crafts for Christmas
- Crochet Ornaments: 30 Free Christmas Patterns
- Animal Craft Ideas for Christmas
- 36 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- 14 Clothespin Christmas Crafts
- Cultural Christmas Crafts: 22 Traditional Crafts From Around the World
- 33 Burlap Projects You Can't Miss
- 24 Paper Christmas Decorations
- Free Embroidery Patterns: 10 Christmas Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Village Shadowbox
- Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
- Christmas Coloring Card
- Christmas Tree Frosting Cupcakes
- Free Printable Altoid Tin Currier And Ives Gift Card Holder
- Easy Sheet Music Ornament
- Christmas Time Door Hanger
- Button Decorated Christmas Trees
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Tree?
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects