Waterless Snow Globe
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Learn how to make these adorable waterless snow globes! These waterless snow globes are really fun to make because they are quick to make and require no liquid, which means no mess. It's the perfect Christmas craft for both kids and adults. If you have a glass container (or mason jar), small Christmas accessories, and fake snow, you have everything you need to make these fun snow globes. Once you start making some, you will not want to stop. A great Christmas family craft."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Score a hole in one with a golfing fan by giving them a Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft. Homemade Christmas ornaments like… Continue reading: "Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft"
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 22 Pine Cone Crafts for Christmas
- Crochet Ornaments: 30 Free Christmas Patterns
- Top 10 Christmas Craft Blogs
- 17 Quilt Patterns for Christmas
- 33 Burlap Projects You Can't Miss
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- 15 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Christmas
- DIY Christmas Decorations: 300+ Christmas Craft Ideas
- 14 Clothespin Christmas Crafts
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects