Christmas Tray Tutorial with Mod Podge Transfer
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I’m kind of a font junkie, and I love to design my own cards and graphics, so I’m always on the look out for great designs. I’m thrilled to collaborate with FontBundles.net to show you all the incredible options they have for crafting! In addition to tons of free fonts, graphics, and vectors, they offer individual and bundled products. I used several elements from their new Christmas Design Bundle to create this adorable Christmas tray! Keep reading to learn how to use Mod Podge Transfer to create a custom holiday tray."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Elegant Winter Candle Centerpiece
- DIY Christmas Village Shelf Decoration
- Bleached and Scented Pine Cone Crafts
- Christmas Lantern
- Vintage Skating Pond Glass Dome Craft
- Christmas Time Door Hanger
- Upcycled Party Coaster Christmas Craft
- Easy Glitter Holiday Votive
- Christmas Tree Holiday Card Display
- A Vintage Christmas: 16 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Village Shadowbox
- Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
- Christmas Coloring Card
- Christmas Tree Frosting Cupcakes
- Free Printable Altoid Tin Currier And Ives Gift Card Holder
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects