This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Tray Tutorial with Mod Podge Transfer
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I’m kind of a font junkie, and I love to design my own cards and graphics, so I’m always on the look out for great designs. I’m thrilled to collaborate with FontBundles.net to show you all the incredible options they have for crafting! In addition to tons of free fonts, graphics, and vectors, they offer individual and bundled products. I used several elements from their new Christmas Design Bundle to create this adorable Christmas tray! Keep reading to learn how to use Mod Podge Transfer to create a custom holiday tray."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextWaterless Snowglobe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Paper Flower Wreath
- Penguin With Heart Craft
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt Printable
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects