Reclaimed Wood Card Display Board DIY Christmas Decor
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
No mantel? No problem! This Reclaimed Wood Card Display Board DIY Christmas Decor makes use of reclaimed wood, so its a super frugal project! Learn how to display Christmas cards in a way that's unexpected and eye-catching. This is an extremely original idea that you'll want to save and show off long after the season has passed. DIY Christmas decorations don't have to center around ornaments or trees - think outside the box and grab some discarded wood. With a little paint and a lot of creativity, you can't go wrong.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Cutesy Button Christmas Wreath Pillow
Winter Wonderland free eBook
DIY Succulent Christmas Tree
7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas free eBook
Hanging Ribbons Christmas Card Display
Snowflake Crochet Dishcloth
Bleached and Scented Pine Cone Crafts
German Paper Stars
A Vintage Christmas: 15 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
Hanging Christmas Stars
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects