Sparkling Stars for Christmas Candle Glass
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Add sparkle and shine to your holiday decor with the Sparkling Stars for Christmas Candle Glass! This Christmas craft is perfect for even beginners.
From the blogger: "A simple hurricane candle glass or any glass candle holder can become a beautiful and sparkly Christmas decoration with glass cling paints and glitter. Once you create the stars, you can peel them and place them on the glass where you would like to have them. After Christmas the stars can be removed from the glass and kept for the next year. A template with many different stars is provided to use for this craft project."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Vintage Butter Dish
A Vintage Christmas: 15 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
Rustic Burlap Candleholders
13 Country Christmas Craft Ideas
Faux Stained Glass DIY Vases
Uniquely-Detailed Paper Snowflakes
Angelic Wooden Holiday Doll
Frosted Holiday Jars
Budget-Friendly Elegant Silver Candle Holders
8 Unique Christmas Decorations free eBook
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects