Sparkling Stars for Christmas Candle Glass
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Add sparkle and shine to your holiday decor with the Sparkling Stars for Christmas Candle Glass! This Christmas craft is perfect for even beginners.
From the blogger: "A simple hurricane candle glass or any glass candle holder can become a beautiful and sparkly Christmas decoration with glass cling paints and glitter. Once you create the stars, you can peel them and place them on the glass where you would like to have them. After Christmas the stars can be removed from the glass and kept for the next year. A template with many different stars is provided to use for this craft project."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make keepsake ornaments that will make you smile for years to come with this Embroidered Fabric Photo Ornaments tutorial. By using a… Continue reading: "Embroidered Fabric Photo Ornaments"
- German Paper Stars
- Spectacular Christmas Star Decoration
- Snowy Scene DIY Centerpieces
- Sparkling Stars for Christmas Candle Glass
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Poinsettia Pillows
- Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Mason Jar Christmas Candles
- Buffalo Check Christmas Gnome
- Gorgeous Glowing Natural Ice Lantern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Creative Gift Wrap Idea
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Crochet Christmas Tablemat
- Funny Elf On The Shelf Ideas
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
- Easy Diy Gift Card Holder
- Diy Decorative Christmas Matchboxes
- Minnie Mouse Christmas Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects