Wine Bottle Centerpieces
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Are you a vino lover? Put those old wine bottles to good use with these Christmas wine bottles! Decorated with adorable plaid JOY stickers & lace burlap ribbon, these lovely Christmas wine bottle decor ideas are a great way to recycle while spending the holidays in style! I love reusing items from around the house in my craft projects and if you’ve been following me for a while, you’re probably very familiar with that! And wine bottles are a great option when making a new craft, especially if you’re planning on using the craft as a floral display."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are wondering what your kids want for Christmas this year, simply download and print out a free Christmas Wish List and have… Continue reading: "Christmas Wish List Printables For Kids"
- 10 Christmas in April Crafts
- A Vintage Christmas: 16 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
- Sparkling Christmas Scenes Bottle
- Golden Star Door Decoration
- 45+ Cheap Christmas Decorations for Your Home
- Pricked Paper Tea Light Luminary
- Paper Stained Glass Candle Window Decoration
- Paper Bag Snowflakes
- Crochet Christmas Glass Covers
- 37 Christmas Craft Ideas Inspired by Your Favorite Christmas Music
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects