DIY Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Celebrate any winter holiday with these frosty jars. They work well November through March. They're perfect as table decorations. You can add battery candles or fill them with treats. They also look lovely filled with flowers. You can make these DIY wintry Epsom salt jars in just about 5 minutes using items you probably already have. A great kids' craft and perfect for beginning crafters. You can use repurposed glass jars that you save or purchase glass jars. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add some sparkle and shine to your Christmas tree this year by making a Golden Glam Shell Angel Ornament. This angel ornament is ready… Continue reading: "Golden Glam Shell Angel Ornament"
- Christmas in a Mason Jar Decoration
- 50-Cent Ornament Art
- Christmas Glass Bottle Lights
- Recycled Norwegian Christmas Gnomes
- Snowballs from Bedspreads
- Upcycled Belted Vase
- Elegant Christmas Cloche
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- Mini Illuminated Pine Cone Christmas Tree
- 21 Mason Jar Christmas Gifts You Can't Resist
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- How To Make A Beautiful Button Cross
- Stained Glass Tissue Paper Cross
- Festive Calm Down Travel Bottle For Kids
- Angel Pretzels Tutorial
- DIY Evergreen Floor Lamp Christmas Tree
- How To Make A Music Paper Christmas Tree
- DIY Snowball Garland
- Vintage Book Page Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects