DIY Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Celebrate any winter holiday with these frosty jars. They work well November through March. They're perfect as table decorations. You can add battery candles or fill them with treats. They also look lovely filled with flowers. You can make these DIY wintry Epsom salt jars in just about 5 minutes using items you probably already have. A great kids' craft and perfect for beginning crafters. You can use repurposed glass jars that you save or purchase glass jars. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Recycle Broken Christmas Ornaments
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- Christmas in a Mason Jar Decoration
- Mason Jar Snow Globe Soap Dispensers
- How to Upcycle Christmas Cards
- Upcycled Thread Spool Ornament
- 21 Mason Jar Christmas Gifts You Can't Resist
- Recycled Norwegian Christmas Gnomes
- 20+ Wine Bottle Crafts for Christmas
- Creative Gift Wrap Idea
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects