Christmas Magic: Decorative Ideas for Winter & Yuletide Patchwork
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Give your home a dose of Christmas cheer with the help of Christmas Magic: Decorative Ideas for Winter & Yuletide Patchwork. This book contains 25 unique sewing projects including wall hangings, table runners, ornaments, and more. An avid sewist, author Ingrid Perra honed her skills in Germany, specializing in American country style. She was an instructor for many years before establishing her own patchwork company, Country Quilt.
You'll become acquainted with Perra's personality and sense of style as you flip through Christmas Magic. She blends classy and cute with ease, channeling her fondness for the holidays into designs for snowmen, Christmas trees, and elves, to name a few. Every project in this book has a rustic, down-home vibe that is perfect for Christmas, the most nostalgic of all holidays.
If you have trouble dreaming up gifts for your family and friends each season, Christmas Magic is an ideal resource. For instance, wall hangings, place mats, and tablecloths make lovely hostess gifts. The stitched ornament patterns in this collection can be made quickly and easily for only a few dollars apiece. Create pieces of personalized holiday decor for loved ones. Not only will you impress the people who matter most to you, but you will have given the gift of a heartfelt keepsake.
Christmas Magic focuses on the simple and elegant, letting the beauty of the fabric in each project shine through. Beginners will master the basic stitches as they work through these patterns. The first portion of the book is devoted to basic techniques and diagrams. With Perra's helpful tips, readers can learn how to sew by hand or by machine. Advanced sewists will likewise have fun with the easy designs, using the templates and step-by-step tutorials as a springboard for more advanced projects. For a cozy, homemade holiday, you can't beat the projects in Christmas Magic.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"School aged kids and older can make this wreath ornament for the tree using green card, a white gel pen and a few red buttons. There… Continue reading: "Paper Wreath Christmas Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Welcome Snowman Wreath
- Festive Foam Cup Snowmen
- Reversible Snowman Wood Sign
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create free eBook
- 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make free eBook
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- Flower Motif Edged Crochet Table Mat
- Loopy Spring Coaster - Created Out Of Bulky Yarn Made From One Ball Of Light Weight Yarn
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects