Mini Christmas Knits
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Mini Christmas Knits
Gifted by Search Press
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Christmas is around the corner, and if you're a knitter looking for new ideas, check out Mini Christmas Knits by Sue Stratford. This little book is full of Christmas knit patterns for crafters of all skill levels looking to get started on new Christmas craft projects before the big day arrives. Because this is part of a 20 to Make series, this book includes everything from classic Christmas characters to decorative designs for around the house and on your tree.
The book begins with a helpful guide explains different knitting techniques and abbreviations that are used in the tutorials. This way, you won't find yourself stuck on something you've never seen before with no way to understand how to move forward. Each project in Mini Christmas Knits has a two page feature with a gorgeous, detailed image, as well as another image with uses and an alternate design. The instructions prepare you with a list of materials, needles, and measurements, as well as a list of the abbreviations used in the pattern, so you'll be ready to go from page one.
It was really hard to pick, but my favorite pattern has to be the "Fairy Mouse" (pg. 20-21). It's bright, sparkly, and perfect for a little girl. It's a great example of how Mini Christmas Knits provides unique knitting patterns that are totally perfect for Christmastime.
Don't make the same old knitting patterns this Christmas as everyone else! Go for colorful, creative, and original by using one of the patterns in Sue Stratford's Mini Christmas Knits. You'll have new projects that will be able to add some knitted elements to your decor, ornaments, and even your Christmas table. Christmas is almost two months away; be sure to get your copy of this book before Christmas comes around!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Just because a Christmas craft is nature inspired doesn't mean it can't be glamorous too you'll agree once you see this Gorgeous… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath"
- 99 Snowflakes Volume 2
- Enter to win a copy of Huggable Amigurumi!
- I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas
- Handcrafted Christmas
- Redwork Winter Twitterings
- The Crafter's Book of Clever Ideas
- Papercrafts for Christmas: Making Cards & Decorations
- Christmas Crafting in No Time
- Enter to win a copy of Color Me Stress-Free!
- Simple Gifts: 50 Little Luxuries to Craft, Sew, Cook and Knit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Coffee Crochet Mug Cozy Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Outline Flower Crochet Potholder
- Simple And Quick Crochet Baby Square Blanket
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Angel Baby Rattle
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects