Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Reviewed by Corina Gray
Bernat Maker Fashion is a soft and chunky yarn made from a mix of mostly cotton with a little nylon.
The first thing I noticed about the Bernat Maker Fashion yarn was that it felt like a thin fluffy pillow. I pulled up the yarn end to get a closer look, and actually noticed it is lightly stuffed; making this yarn so soft and squishy!
Bernat Maker Fashion is a very unique and fun yarn to experience. The cushiony texture reminds me of a fiber filled tubular T-shirt yarn, but with a much cleaner and smoother look than the t-shirt yarns we have made at home.
Your project ideas will be unlimited! With the available rainbow of colors, you will be able to work up a color theme for everyone on your crochet list. The timeless black, gray, and white colors are also available. This yarn is perfect for crochet bags, blankets, sweaters, leg warmers, scarves, and anything your creative mind can come up with that could use a little extra comfy ( and love ) added into each of its stitches.
One of my favorite things about this yarn is not just that it's marvelous and enjoyable to work with, but you are able to machine wash and dry! As a mother, this can be a very important bonus. Us moms don't always have time to hand wash items, let alone the space and room to lay things flat to dry!
If you are looking for something fresh, soft, strong, comfortable and fun, I highly suggest your next project being made with Bernat Maker Fashion yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If your favorite holiday movie is A Christmas Story, then you won't be able to resist making this fun and charming DIY Christmas… Continue reading: "A Christmas Story DIY Embroidery Hoop Ornament"
- Wrapped Luxury Wrapping Paper and Journals
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Ultra Thin Wire LED Lights
- Fancy Pants Designs Saint Nick Kit and Brag Book
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Win Holiday Homespun Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Win the North Pole Scrapbooking Collection!
- Unity Stamp Itty Bittys
- Green Chalkboard Paint
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Classic Christmas Word Scramble
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Christmas Bingo Free Printable
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Pictionary
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Christmas Wishlist For Kids
- Snowtastic Winter Scattergories
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects