Fun Fur Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Some novelty yarns aren't useful, and when you see them, you can't help but wonder what kind of project would use it. Lion Brand takes novelty yarns up a notch, and their Fun Fur yarn is a beautiful and versatile 100% polyester yarn that is perfect for many of your projects. This yarn is great for a faux-fur look, and can be a luxurious alternative to the real thing. The bulky weight is great for amigurumi, scarves, pillows and more.
The best gifts are handmade, and this yarn makes creating them simple. My favorite project to make with Fun Fur is a stuffed animal. What better way to spread joy and love during the Christmas season than to work up an adorable furry teddy bear to give away? With so many color options to choose from in solids, stripes, and exotic prints, you can make every animal imaginable to put a smile on any little one's face.
Fun fur yarn is also great for wreaths, and you can make a decoration for every season that is fun and festive. Machine mashable and dryable, you don't have to worry about your scarves and cowls getting dirty from constantly wearing them. While it may seem daunting, working with this yarn will be easy after a little practice, and it will soon become the only yarn you grab for.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The White Pearl Christmas Ornament is an elegant addition to your Christmas tree. The snowflake shape and pearls help to reflect the… Continue reading: "White Pearl Christmas Ornament"
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Enter to win Marvy Uchida Color In Markers!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Martha Stewart Crafts Treat Boxes
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win the 18 Piece Cookie Cutters Set!
- Enter to win a pair of Amplify Mixed Media Scissors!
- Ball Heritage Collection Pint Jars
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects