Fun Fur Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Some novelty yarns aren't useful, and when you see them, you can't help but wonder what kind of project would use it. Lion Brand takes novelty yarns up a notch, and their Fun Fur yarn is a beautiful and versatile 100% polyester yarn that is perfect for many of your projects. This yarn is great for a faux-fur look, and can be a luxurious alternative to the real thing. The bulky weight is great for amigurumi, scarves, pillows and more.
The best gifts are handmade, and this yarn makes creating them simple. My favorite project to make with Fun Fur is a stuffed animal. What better way to spread joy and love during the Christmas season than to work up an adorable furry teddy bear to give away? With so many color options to choose from in solids, stripes, and exotic prints, you can make every animal imaginable to put a smile on any little one's face.
Fun fur yarn is also great for wreaths, and you can make a decoration for every season that is fun and festive. Machine mashable and dryable, you don't have to worry about your scarves and cowls getting dirty from constantly wearing them. While it may seem daunting, working with this yarn will be easy after a little practice, and it will soon become the only yarn you grab for.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The spiral Christmas tree ornament is a modern take on the classic Christmas tree design. This simple Christmas ornament allows you to… Continue reading: "Spiral Christmas Tree Ornament"
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win the Holiday Homies Fabric Collection!
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
- Enter to win Branson Downton Abbey Yarn!
- Kaisercraft December 25th Scrapbook Collection
- Martha Stewart Crafts Treat Boxes
- Win Holiday Homespun Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Garland & Window Clings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Mini Star Snowflakes
- Why Buy A Real Christmas Tree
- Santa Felt Boots
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Village Shadowbox
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects