Firefly Craft Burlap Bags
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Firefly Craft Burlap Bags
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Just in time for the holidays, Firefly Craft has these adorable Burlap Bags that will add the perfect touch of whimsy to your gift-giving this season. Firefly Craft celebrates individuality and creates products and tools to help you create a life that is uniquely you.
The Burlap Bags produced are eco-friendly and made from natural vegetable fibers, they are durable and sustainable and you can easily reuse them over and over again. The high-quality of these bags mean there is less fraying and shedding and will make for a thoughtful gift around the holidays. The drawstring closure will keep the items inside safe and secure and will maintain the secret of the contents inside.
I really love bags like this because you can customize them any way you'd like. Use paint or heat vinyl transfers with stencils to create the perfect bag. Add some glitter or shimmer to bring out the joyful cheer around this time of year and fill it with all kinds of yummy goodies. The bags are offered in different sizes (including wine bottle size), but I love the little ones because you can use them as gift toppers if you don't use them as the gift itself. They can also be used for party favors, wedding favors, baby showers, organizational purposes and even unique things like holding your dried herbs; the options are endless on how you choose to use them. The double seams make the burlap nice and sturdy so you can have that cute rustic look without the hassle of it falling apart. Get creative with the way you design these bags before handing them out as a handmade sentiment.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Win Holiday Homespun Yarn!
- Chance to win Mini Animal Cookie Cutters!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders!
- Wonderart Country Barn Latch Hook Kit
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn!
- Chance to win a bundle of Burlap Bags!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Diy Cake Plate Stand
- Christmas Wish List Printables For Kids
- Repurposed Eyewear Christmas Ornaments For The Tree
- Crochet Pineapple Snowflake
- Waterless Snow Globe
- Wool Socks Ornaments
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Crochet Reindeer Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects