Elmer's Craft Bond Photo Corners
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Elmer's Craft Bond Photo Corners
Gifted by Elmer's
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Any Christmas crafter knows that you can't get any work done without having the proper supplies. Whether you're making homemade Christmas ornaments or a whole set of pages for your lastest Christmas album, you'll need Elmer's Craft Bond Photo Corners to get the job done efficiently and cleanly. These adhesive corners stick to multiple kinds of surfaces securely, ensureing that your next Christmas craft project will last for years to come without falling apart.
Sometimes, we take for granted how useful crafting supplies like these photo corners are. With this pack of 250 pieces, one could easily put together a new scrapbook without having to worry about ripping pages with tape or getting wet spots with glue. Elmer's has been the experts on all things crafty for decades, which is why it's no surprise that their products are so reliable.
One major benefit to both crafters and non-crafters alike is the fact that while the Elmer's Craft Bond Photo Corners are durable and adhesive, they're also removable. This means that if you make a mistake, all you need to do is peel off whatever photo or embellishment you're working with and start over. It's not hard to count the number of times a scrapbook page has been ruined or even a Christmas present exposed because of tape. This never has to be a problem again, which means you won't have to waste time back at square one when your latest project doesn't look quite right.
The Elmer's Craft Bond Photo Corners are a must-have for crafters of all kinds, so make sure you have a box in your crafting drawer before you start on your next Christmas craft. No matter what your age or skills may be, you'll find these adhesives to be useful in almost any crafting situation.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Therm O Web Fabric Fuse!
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Sakura Koi Water Colors!
- Chance to win Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric!
- Enter to win Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn!
- Enter to win Beanie Boos Stickers
- Enter to win a pair of Amplify Mixed Media Scissors!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 18 Fun and Festive DIY Earrings for Christmas
- 14 Book Craft Ideas for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cowl
- Watermelon Cup Cozy
- 14 Best Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- 15 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Christmas
- Mrs. Plum Chunky Hat
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects