Beaded Ornament Kit
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Beaded Ornament Kit
Gifted by: The Beadery
Reviewed by Madison Bowes, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Christmas is a time for family bonding, and The Beadery makes family time fun with this Beaded Ornament Kit. Bring everyone together after dinner and make 100 ornaments to decorate your tree and home with! Super simple and fun to create, show your family just how fun crafting can be. While everyone else is out purchasing their ornaments and panicking about decorating instead of enjoying themselves, you can keep the loving holiday spirit alive with this kit.
Inside the kits you will find materials and patterns for five different ornaments: 12 Victorian Baubles, 16 Wreaths, 24 Snowmen, 24 Candy Canes, and 24 Christmas Trees. With this many options, you can decorate your trees and send some ornaments with your kids to school for their friends and teachers! This would also be a cute accompaniment for your Christmas cards; when you go to mail your cards, attach one of these ornaments to the corner for a fun surprise when the recipients open them up.
My favorite thing about this kit is that you can use the ornaments not only as a tree decoration, but as a sweater decoration. The ornaments you make are on the small side, so while you may want large decorations for your tree, they are perfect for a sweater. During the holiday season there are a million and one Christmas sweater parties, but I can never find one that I really like. This ornament kit is perfect for decorating your own, and with so many ornament options, your sweater will be more unique than anyone else's. Sometimes the parties call for "ugly" Christmas sweaters, and for these it would be a fun idea to hang the ornaments from your sleeves like you are a tree.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
No need to go shopping for hours in order to find the best Christmas gift ideas for mom because this Fabric Scrap Pot Decoration Gift… Continue reading: "Fabric Scrap Pot Decoration Gift Idea"
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Enter to win Marvy Uchida Color In Markers!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Martha Stewart Crafts Treat Boxes
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win the 18 Piece Cookie Cutters Set!
- Enter to win a pair of Amplify Mixed Media Scissors!
- Ball Heritage Collection Pint Jars
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects