Beaded Ornament Kit
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Beaded Ornament Kit
Gifted by: The Beadery
Reviewed by Madison Bowes, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Christmas is a time for family bonding, and The Beadery makes family time fun with this Beaded Ornament Kit. Bring everyone together after dinner and make 100 ornaments to decorate your tree and home with! Super simple and fun to create, show your family just how fun crafting can be. While everyone else is out purchasing their ornaments and panicking about decorating instead of enjoying themselves, you can keep the loving holiday spirit alive with this kit.
Inside the kits you will find materials and patterns for five different ornaments: 12 Victorian Baubles, 16 Wreaths, 24 Snowmen, 24 Candy Canes, and 24 Christmas Trees. With this many options, you can decorate your trees and send some ornaments with your kids to school for their friends and teachers! This would also be a cute accompaniment for your Christmas cards; when you go to mail your cards, attach one of these ornaments to the corner for a fun surprise when the recipients open them up.
My favorite thing about this kit is that you can use the ornaments not only as a tree decoration, but as a sweater decoration. The ornaments you make are on the small side, so while you may want large decorations for your tree, they are perfect for a sweater. During the holiday season there are a million and one Christmas sweater parties, but I can never find one that I really like. This ornament kit is perfect for decorating your own, and with so many ornament options, your sweater will be more unique than anyone else's. Sometimes the parties call for "ugly" Christmas sweaters, and for these it would be a fun idea to hang the ornaments from your sleeves like you are a tree.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love simplistic nature crafts, this Country Cottage Lavender Wreath is going to be a Christmas craft that's right up your… Continue reading: "Country Cottage Lavender Wreath"
- Chance to win the Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kit!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Treat Boxes
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Elmer's Craft Bond Photo Corners
- Enter to win a Zoku Ice Ball Mold!
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Enter to win the 18 Piece Cookie Cutters Set!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win the Christmas in the Village Cardstock Collection!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects