Troy Christmas Fabric Bundles
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
For many Christmas crafts, you need only a small amount of fabric. However, when at the store, crafters often over-estimate the amount they need and are left with fabric that is useless for most of the year. Luckily, the Troy Corporation created these adorable Fabric Bundles so that you can have exactly the right amount for every one of your projects. Each bundle comes with five different patterns, so no matter what the project, you will have a pretty pattern to complete it.
The fabrics come wrapped in a thin white ribbon, the perfect touch for a Christmas bundle. Patterns include holly leaves, snowflakes, plaid, and more; with so many options, you may not know where to begin. I loved using my fabric to sew elbow patches onto old sweaters that need repairs. In fact, you can turn that project into an ultra-thrifty Christmas gift by buying sweaters in bulk or from thrift stores, and customizing them with this fabric. Whether you add elbow patches, a pocket, or a collar, that is sure to be a winning gift.
These fabric bundles make perfect stocking stuffers for anyone attached to the sewing machine. They make the perfect extra pieces, and they complement each other well enough to make a pretty quilt or patchwork stocking. Imagine, everyone has a stocking hanging from the fireplace: each one is unique, but it looks like they are from the same company! When you work with this fabric, you will see why I always need a bundle or two around my machine.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These Champagne and wine cork Christmas ornaments are the perfect gift for the wine enthusiast in your circle of friends. They are… Continue reading: "Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees"
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Win Holiday Homespun Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win the Cookie Tins Set!
- Black Chalkboard Paint
- Chance to win Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors!
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Chance to win Patons Alpaca Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Wonderart Country Barn Latch Hook Kit
- Unity Stamp Itty Bittys
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Walk Cap
- Michigan Mountain Ear Warmer
- Buffalo Plaid Wine Cozy
- Snow And Ice Play Ideas For Kids
- Winter Paper Plate Crafts For Kids
- Cool Winter Crafts For Kids
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- Ribbed Wonder Hat
- Faux Fur Pom Pom
- Make Your Own Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects