Troy Christmas Fabric Bundles
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
For many Christmas crafts, you need only a small amount of fabric. However, when at the store, crafters often over-estimate the amount they need and are left with fabric that is useless for most of the year. Luckily, the Troy Corporation created these adorable Fabric Bundles so that you can have exactly the right amount for every one of your projects. Each bundle comes with five different patterns, so no matter what the project, you will have a pretty pattern to complete it.
The fabrics come wrapped in a thin white ribbon, the perfect touch for a Christmas bundle. Patterns include holly leaves, snowflakes, plaid, and more; with so many options, you may not know where to begin. I loved using my fabric to sew elbow patches onto old sweaters that need repairs. In fact, you can turn that project into an ultra-thrifty Christmas gift by buying sweaters in bulk or from thrift stores, and customizing them with this fabric. Whether you add elbow patches, a pocket, or a collar, that is sure to be a winning gift.
These fabric bundles make perfect stocking stuffers for anyone attached to the sewing machine. They make the perfect extra pieces, and they complement each other well enough to make a pretty quilt or patchwork stocking. Imagine, everyone has a stocking hanging from the fireplace: each one is unique, but it looks like they are from the same company! When you work with this fabric, you will see why I always need a bundle or two around my machine.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- Enter to win Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn!
- Kaisercraft December 25th Scrapbook Collection
- Crate Paper Peppermint Collection Stickers, Labels, and Chipboard
- Black Chalkboard Paint
- Beaded Ornament Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 13 Christmas Keepsake Crafts
- 25 Knitting Patterns for Christmas
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
- Not-Your-Grandma's Crochet Slippers
- Easy Crochet Star
- Top 10 Christmas Craft Blogs
- Cultural Christmas Crafts: 22 Traditional Crafts From Around the World
- Bottles and Cans: 27 Recycled Christmas Crafts
- Houndstooth Mug Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects