Unity Stamp Itty Bittys
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Unity Stamp Itty Bittys
Gifted by Unity Stamp Company
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
If you want to make personalized Christmas cards and decorations, but don't quite have the time to make anything details, you'll want to have some of these Unity Stamp Itty Bittys in your possession. Coming in all shapes and sizes from anything from cute little penguins to Christmas trees, these rubber stamps are perfect for all things holiday related. Attach one to an acrylic block, and you'll be able to reuse any of these fun designs over and over again.
What makes each Unity Stamp Itty Bitty so unique from the get go is that each one was designed by a talented artist. This gives each stamp an individual kind of style that's still applicable to many Christmas craft projects. You won't be able to find these designs replicated anywhere in stores, so any homemade Christmas cards, DIY Christmas decorations, and general winter craft projects you make will make a memorable impression.
Along with the designs themselves, you'll also be very satisfied with the quality of the Unity Stamp Itty Bittys. Their size allows you to use them for a variety of projects on multiple surfaces, and you'll be able to easily adhere any of your favorite stamps to a block without worrying about anything becoming unstable.
My personal favorite is the "Snow Wonderful" snowman stamp; the design is simple and could easily fit in with a number of snowman craft projects. I also like that this Unity Stamp Itty Bitty, like many others, come in a particular shape. Stamps don't just have to be made in squares or rectangles, and you won't have to worry about that restriction with these. I'd love making new ways to a wrap a gift with a snowman-stamped theme for my wrapping paper!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create some pretty and delicate ornaments for your Christmas tree using re-purposed computer wire with this ornament-making tutorial.… Continue reading: "Computer Wire Snowflake Ornament"
- Chance to win Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders!
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win the Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kit!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win the Play All Day Fabric Collection!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win the Christmas in the Village Cardstock Collection!
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Coffee Filter Poinsettia Craft
- Coffee Filter Holly Christmas Craft
- Coffee Filter Santa Craft
- Coffee Filter Angels Christmas Ornament Craft
- Coffee Filter Wreath Christmas Craft For Kids
- Free Christmas Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Santa's Beard
- Crochet Christmas Tree Applique Or Ornament
- Diy Yarn-filled Christmas Ornaments
- Repurposed Road Map Christmas Trees
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects