This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make A Confetti Cannon
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Every holiday needs some confetti, and what better way to spread it than to make a confetti cannon! All you need is some confetti and a toilet paper roll! In this tutorial, I walk you through the creation of two different types of cannons. Both work great! This is great for kids and adults alike. The making of a single cannon takes only a few minutes! And they can be reused over and over again to increase the fun! Come check it out!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Read NextSimple Glitter Snow Globe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Simple Glitter Snow Globe
- Night Sky in a Bottle
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- Elegant Christmas Cloche
- Snowman Light Bulb Ornament
- Dictionary Decoupaged Christmas Baubles
- Toilet Paper Roll Wreath Ornaments
- How to Recycle Broken Christmas Ornaments
- Sparkling Wine Bottle Craft
- 21 Mason Jar Christmas Gifts You Can't Resist
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Paper Flower Wreath
- Penguin With Heart Craft
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt Printable
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects