12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Christmas
These are great toilet roll Christmas craft for kids and adults alike.
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Out of all of the recycled craft materials you could use, who would think there would be so many involving regular old toilet paper rolls? Sure enough, we've got 12 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Christmas that will change your idea of all things Christmas.
You can make your own Christmas ornament crafts, homemade decorations, and we even provide a few ways to make a snowflake that will change your idea of green craft projects forever. Be sure to keep your old paper rolls handy because you'll want to try all of these ideas once you see how amazing the results are. It's quite remarkable how many homemade Christmas crafts you can make from a simple toilet paper roll and since everyone buys toilet paper, you won't need to search high and low for materials. We have compiled the best toilet paper roll crafts for the holiday season. Each project will add a special touch to your Christmas decor. When friends and family members come over to visit, they will marvel at your creativity and be amazed at what you can do with such a simple material.
Table of Contents
Christmas Ornament Crafts with Toilet Paper Rolls
Toilet paper roll crafts are strong, but flexible, making them the perfect material for a Christmas ornament crafts. Make a flower in every color for these toilet paper roll Christmas ornaments to put your tree in full bloom. You'll really be going green with a nature inspired toilet roll craft. This is another Christmas ornament craft with toilet rolls that will impress everyone. Kids and adults alike will love these awesome stash-busting toilet paper roll crafts. The bonus nutcracker listed below will guard your tree all Christmas.
When it comes to recycled Christmas crafts, there's no reason to stop with toilet paper rolls. Find out how to make more DIY Christmas crafts with 5 Ways to Decorate for Christmas with Coffee Filters + More Green Craft Ideas
Christmas Decorating Ideas with Toilet Paper Rolls
You don't have to spend tons of money to add to your Christmas home decor. Try these toilet roll crafts instead. Any lover of angel crafts will want to include this toilet paper roll craft in their decorating. Learn how to make a snowflake that you can put in any room. Start your Christmas party off with a bang using some creative toilet paper roll Christmas cracker decorations. Make the holiday season a little more fun with Christmas crafts with toilet paper rolls just like these. Eye-catching projects like this tree star will look wonderful on top of your tree. Toilet paper roll Christmas crafts are a great way to save on supplies and make a one-of-a-kind design. Check out the bonus for a fantastic idea involving recycling those toilet roll tubes. This colorful Christmas tree decoration will make a brilliant centerpiece or addition to any spot in your house.
Once you fall in love with toilet paper crafts for Christmas, you'll want to find new ways to go green. Luckily, there are tons of materials right under your nose. Use what you have and make the best-ever DIY Christmas crafts - all you need is 14 Free Christmas Crafts Made from What's at Home
Toilet Roll Crafts for All Ages
Another great thing about toilet paper rolls is how easy they are for younger crafters to work with, making these toilet paper roll crafts perfect for all ages. Show your little ones how to make star craft ornaments with your recyclables. See a whole new way to use your yarn with these toilet roll crafts. Kids will have so much fun making their own tree crafts to place around the house. Many of these make perfect stocking stuffers, and can be recycled as soon as they're used. These fun little "bad guy" Christmas characters will look great on your mantel or table. It's a creative idea for a family activity and holiday decoration.
What are some of your favorite ways to transform toilet paper rolls?
Comment and let us know!
Read NextRecycled Tin Can Snowmen
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Cookie cutters make wonderful ornaments for the tree, with just some buttons, ribbon roses, or beads. Simply take an old fashioned… Continue reading: "Cookie Cutter Christmas Ornaments"
- Recycled Tin Can Snowmen
- Recycled Disco Ball Ornament
- 60 Christmas Crafts from Recycled Items
- 16 Jar Craft Projects for Christmas Jars Year Round
- Glitter Pinecone Place Card Holders
- Flying Cardboard Angels
- Santa Clause Figure - Recycled
- 11 Recycled Christmas Crafts Everyone Will Love + 5 New Recycle Crafts
- Wax Dipped Pine Cone Ornaments
- Recycled Norwegian Christmas Gnomes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Grinch Craftivity For Kids
- Christmas Wax Melts With Soy Wax, Essential Oils
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Nostalgic Christmas Ornaments
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Buffalo Plaid Wine Cozy
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects