Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Whether you hail from Scandinavia or not, Tone Meret Stenklov and Miriam Nilsen Morken's collection of Christmas craft tutorials is invaluable. Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style includes step-by-step instructions for homemade crafts such as wreaths, ornaments, pillows, gift wrap and so much more. These 50 easy-to-make projects are an excellent way to celebrate the season. They'll also provide great homemade Christmas gift ideas for those who want to do something different this year.
This book also includes tips on embroidery, appliqué, embossing and sewing techniques for novice crafters or those who want to improve their skills. With fold-out patterns and over 300 photographs, you're sure to achieve a Scandinavian flair in your home décor. The beautifully detailed photographs in this book will inspire the way that you display your Christmas decorations around your home. I know once I read through even a handful of these tutorials, I was checking my craft supplies to see what I could use to get started. The DIY Christmas Mouse, Checkered Christmas Kringle Bag and Small Wooden Hearts are just a selection of my favorite crafts from this book. You'll be ecstatic when you see the Christmas craft possibilities that this handy book offers. Having read through these 50 projects, I wonder how I crafted without Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style.
Truly inspirational, this collection of 50 Scandinavian-inspired Christmas crafts is your ticket to a successful holiday. Friends and family members will cherish the gifts you make from these detailed tutorials. In my opinion, it's never too early to begin crafting for Christmas. Create heirlooms for you and yours that will convey the Christmas cheer in your home for years to come.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The White Pearl Christmas Ornament is an elegant addition to your Christmas tree. The snowflake shape and pearls help to reflect the… Continue reading: "White Pearl Christmas Ornament"
- Compound Christmas Ornaments for the Scroll Saw
- Patchwork: 25 Sewing Projects for Fabric Lovers
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Beanies!
- Enter to win a copy of Color Me Stress-Free!
- Enter to win a copy of Creative Scarves!
- Enter to win Gift Wrapping Papers!
- Enter to win a copy of Huggable Amigurumi!
- Enter for a chance to win Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books!
- Chance to win a copy of Cozy Pillows!
- Papercrafts for Christmas: Making Cards & Decorations
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects