Gift Wrapping Papers Review
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Gift Wrapping Papers Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Buying a gift for your favorite someone can be exciting, but also a little daunting if you're unsure of what to get. However, once you find that perfect gift it's onto the wrapping. If you're anything like me, sometimes you just get tired of the same typical birthday and Christmas wrap. The next time you need to wrap a gift check out the Gift Wrapping Papers from Tuttle Publishing.
Each booklet of wrapping papers comes with 12 sheets of high-quality tear-out wrapping papers, suitable for gift wrapping as well as crafting. Each sheet is removable by tearing along the perforated line, and there are 6 patterns in each book.
There are different designs to choose from like Blue & White, Indonesian Batik, Japanese Kimono, Chinese Silk, and Perfect Gift Wrapping Papers. These tasteful designs truly are great for just about any occasion, so you can refrain from using your traditional gift wrap. What's neat about this booklet is that there's an introduction that talks about the history and meaning behind the designs, so you'll learn a little more about the Batik, Japanese and Chinese designs.
Not keen on wrapping gifts? These papers are great when used for craft projects, too. You can even wrap up little boxes and set them around the house for some unique home decor. You can easily get creative with these one-of-a-kind Gift Wrapping Papers.
What would you use unique wrapping papers for? Let us know in the comments below.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for adorable snowman crafts for kids (or even adults), then you need to see this Baby Snowman Clay Pot Ornament.… Continue reading: "Baby Snowman Clay Pot Ornament"
- Win a copy of Folded Paper German Stars!
- Enter to win Gift Wrapping Papers!
- Holiday Crafting & Baking With Kids
- Christmas Crafts Scandinavian Style
- I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas
- Big Book of Christmas Ornaments and Decorations
- Papercrafts for Christmas: Making Cards & Decorations
- Simple Gifts: 50 Little Luxuries to Craft, Sew, Cook and Knit
- Mini Christmas Crochet
- 100 Fresh and Fun Handmade Cards
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree Craft Project
- Handprint Angel Christmas Craft For Kids
- Buddy The Elf Ornament Craft
- Air Dry Clay Ornaments
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Quick, Cheap And Easy Diy Christmas Ornament
- Personalized Embroidered Map Ornaments
- Tin Can Butterfly Ornaments
- Personalized Map Seashell Gift Idea
- How To Make An Advent Calendar Out Of An Old Dictionary
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects