Polka Dot Christmas
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Polka Dot Christmas
By: Sue Harvey & Sandy Boobar
Published By: All American Crafts Inc.
Reviewed by Julia Litz, editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Polka dots are a fun and versatile motif that work for any occasion. You can find traditional projects with solid polka dots and understated design elements. Conversley, there are so many fun and unique Christmas projects that feature coloful and wild polka dot patterns. The polka dot possibilities are endless when it comes to crafting, so take advantage of the creative opportunities and create some fantastic pieces!
The projects featured in Polka Dot Christmas are versatile and fun. Each project features polka dots in some way, but no two projects are the same. In fact, the designs shown in the book are perfect for any aesthetic. You're sure to find a few patterns that speak to your style.
This book doesn't just feature standard quilt projects. In fact, you'll find quilted tree skirts, wall hangings and stockings! Each project features step-by-step tutorials, photos and drawings so you'll never be confused. The authors of this book, Sue Harvey and Sandy Boobar, are true experts, so you know you're in good hands when working on their projects!
Additionally, all of the projects in Polka Dot Christmas feature unexpected ideas for edging. The first section of the book features a vareity of edging styles. With step-by-step tutorials and color photos, you'll learn how to add scallops, prairie points and more to the edges of your quilts.
Now is the perfect time to start working on more complicated Christmas crafts. Whether you want to make a full-size quilt or a colorful stocking, you'll find inspiration and ideas for all things dotty in this book.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Compound Christmas Ornaments for the Scroll Saw
- Patchwork: 25 Sewing Projects for Fabric Lovers
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Beanies!
- Enter to win a copy of Color Me Stress-Free!
- Enter to win a copy of Creative Scarves!
- Enter to win Gift Wrapping Papers!
- Enter to win a copy of Huggable Amigurumi!
- Enter for a chance to win Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books!
- Chance to win a copy of Cozy Pillows!
- Papercrafts for Christmas: Making Cards & Decorations
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflakes For Dummies
- Paper Snowflake Ornament
- Gnome Ornament From Paper Rolls
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
- Easy To Make Rosebud Spring Flower Coaster
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects