We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Customizing an item is what makes it so special. By customizing a project you're adding the perfect amount of personalization to make it your own. In Stencil 101: Make Your Mark with 25 Reusable Stencils and Step-by-Step Instructions you're going to find 48 pages full of amazing how-to's, and 25 pre-cut reusable card-stock laminated stencils.
Whether you're looking to create a small art piece or looking to decorate an entire wall, you're going to love all the stencils within this 8x8 paperback book. With an entirely original stencil collection, anyone can learn to leave their mark. The portfolio format includes 25 reusable stencils like swallows, gorillas, deer, tree branches, owls, cars and so much more. You can tear each of the stencils out of the book and store them in the pocket in the back of the book. Step-by-step directions for specific projects are given within the book, as well as materials and a resource guide.
I love the sparrow stencil as it's a symbol of freedom and peace. Find yourself at ease when stenciling with this one, or go for the fun power lines with all its detail. Whichever stencil you decide to go with, you will leave your mark on a beautiful masterpiece.
There are no rules when it comes to stencils, which is what makes it so great. Using these fantastic designs allows you to say what you want to say, but in a creative way. You can use these reusable stencils on just about any surface. From walls and furniture to T-shirts, and cards, you'll find something you love to stencil on.
Read NextI'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If your favorite holiday movie is A Christmas Story, then you won't be able to resist making this fun and charming DIY Christmas… Continue reading: "A Christmas Story DIY Embroidery Hoop Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Classic Christmas Word Scramble
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Christmas Bingo Free Printable
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Pictionary
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Christmas Wishlist For Kids
- Snowtastic Winter Scattergories
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects