32 Easy Sewing Christmas Gifts
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Looking for some fun Christmas gifts to sew? These free patterns will give you plenty of ideas to spread some festivity to everyone on your list! Crank up your favorite holiday tunes, break out that sewing machine, and dig into these 32 Easy Sewing Christmas Gifts. These sewing gift ideas will take you beyond the standard scented candle and will allow you to express your creativity as you do something you love. With so many gifts to sew, what are you waiting for? Fortunately, these sewing Christmas crafts are nice and quick, so you'll be able to whip up the best gifts ever just in time for the big day.
Get started with this awesome video on how to make a Sewn Cuddly DIY Blanket from our friends at AllFreeSewing!
Table of Contents
Fabric Gift Ideas for Men
Whether you're looking for DIY Christmas gifts for dad, a boyfriend, or a husband, these projects are sure to make the men in your life happy. Guys will love these DIY Christmas gifts and will appreciate your hard work. Homemade Christmas gift ideas are always a good idea because they mean so much to the recipient.
This holiday, sew up some classy handmade gifts from felt, fleece, and more. The men in your life are sure to love their new homemade creations! Such simple patterns as these ensure that your projects will turn out just the way you want them. Don't you just love the look of an old-fashioned fabric gift?
- DIY Christmas Hand Warmers
Every man on your holiday shopping list is sure to love these hand warmers!
- Felt Ornament Coasters
While you're putting together the perfect gift for your man, be sure to throw in some coasters.
- Rustic Sticks Christmas Tree Pillow
Add some shabby chic to your man's life with this Christmas tree pillow!
- Easy Layered Fleece Hat
Make sure each man in your life keeps his ears warm by sewing up a fleece hat for each of them!
- Adorable Old Fashioned Snowman
Have you ever wondered how to make an old fashioned wadding or quilt batting snowman? This Christmas craft tutorial will show you how!
- Handy Rice Bag Warmers Easy Sewing Project
Make sure all of the men in your life stay warm on Christmas by sewing them up some rice bag warmers!
This collection of Christmas gifts is perfect for crafters on a budget: 34 Cheap Creative Christmas Gifts
Women's Sewing Christmas Gift Ideas
If you're looking for Christmas gift ideas for mom, a friend, or a sister, look no further than these handy projects. The girly projects below are sure to make an impression and leave her speechless. The best Christmas gift ideas come from the heart, so be sure to add as many personal touches as possible.
These Christmas projects are a beautiful way to show your loved ones that you care. In fact, you might just want to make multiples of some of these lovely projects so you can keep one for yourself! It's really easy to sew your own Christmas gifts. You'll have the perfect assortment of presents in no time!
- Ruffled Flour Sack Dishtowels
For a special project that makes the perfect gift, try creating these flour sack dishtowels.
- Fast Felt Snowflake Pillow Design
Making gifts for the holidays shouldn't be expensive, and this idea certainly will fit your budget.
- Chic and Cute Pearl Gloves
A simple solution to boring gloves is this tutorial that will give them a chic twist!
- Cute Smiling Christmas Tree Pin
Your Christmas gift will have the recipient grinning ear to ear if it includes this Christmas Tree Pin!
- Santa Themed Hand Towels
Make a gift that will have your recipient feeling the holiday spirit with this design for hand towels!
- Faux Fur Scarf
For those looking for an alternative to a real fur gift, this scarf is the best option.
- Gorgeous Fabric Poinsettia
If you love to sew and are looking for a new challenge, try your hand at this poinsettia.
- Simple Holiday Dishtowels
These dishtowels are a simple project that make the perfect handmade Christmas gift!
- Simple Cashmere Mittens
Your loved ones will be comfy and cozy this Christmas if you make them these mittens!
- Leather Bow Bracelet
Any fashionista would love this bracelet!
- Christmas Poinsettia Coasters
Simply use your choice of felts to make these adorable coasters!
These Christmas projects are a beautiful way to inspire the sewing enthusiast in your life as you turn their passion into an ornament! With vintage buttons and pattern paper, you can bring these awesome ornaments to life: 1960s Sewing Christmas Ornaments
Sewing Gifts for Girls
Deciding what to make for girls can get tricky. Browse through our amazing assortment of gifts we've picked out with girls' interests in mind. These awesome tutorials will help you create fun gifts for girls that any young lady would love.
When it's that time of season to start thinking about gifts for your loved ones, you won't have to stress about what to make for the little girl in your life. Don't spend a fortune on gifts this year. Instead, make creative homemade presents that are bound to be a hit! These gifts are sure to melt the hearts of girls of all ages.
- Sweet Holiday Candy Pillows
Looking for a cute DIY Christmas gift? You are in for a real treat with these candy pillows!
- Fleece Hat with Ear Flaps
Keep your little one warm during all of your Christmas festivities by sewing up a fleece hat!
- Fashionable Fringe Scarf
If you're trying to figure out a Christmas gift to make for the little girl in your life, you can't go wrong with a scarf.
- Easy Doggie Applique Shirt for Kids
If you know of a special little someone who loves dogs, then sew up an adorable Christmas gift like this applique shirt.
- Refashioned Ruffle Headband
Your little one can have the perfect accessory to complement a Christmas dress with this headband!
- Yummy Fabric Christmas Cookies
Surprise the little girl in your life with these fabric cookies!
- Cashmere Mittens for Kids
You won't have to worry about your little one getting cold this Christmas if you make these cashmere mittens!
- Christmas Fairy Crown
If your little one wants to play dress-up during the holidays, this crown will be the perfect touch.
Do you love to crochet? You can incorporate your favorite craft into your Christmas projects with this list of ideas: 40+ Crochet Christmas Ideas: Gifts, Blankets, and More
Boys' Easy-to-Sew Christmas Gifts
If you're looking for things to make for boys, these projects are just what you need. You'll have the perfect gifts for boys using all these free tutorials.
As Christmas approaches, many of us become overwhelmed with the number of loved ones on our list. Choose the handmade route this year and sew up the perfect gift for all the little boys in your life. Can't find anything you like in stores? Look no further than this assortment of sewing patterns.
- Snowflake Pajama Pants
Make a holiday-themed pair of pajamas for the little boy in your life with this tutorial for pajama pants!
- Stitched Owl Music Player Cover
Know an animal-lover with an iPod or other device that he carries around?
- Reindeer Towel with Hood
There is no handmade Christmas gift more adorable than this reindeer towel!
- Lil Dude Flannel Scarf with Treasure Pocket
Little guys will love this Christmas craft - it has attitude to spare!
- DIY Sock Snowman
Love upcycling? Use some socks to create fun, adorable Christmas ornaments with this insanely easy tutorial.
Christmas is the perfect time of year to bring the family together for fun activities! This collection of crafts is a comprehensive list of projects for kids of all ages: 38 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
What is your favorite gift you've ever received? Tell us below!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Colorful Retro Christmas Dishtowels
- 22 Fun & Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Icy Window Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Huggable Penguin Crochet Pattern
- Simple Gift for a Peppermint Tea Lover
- Adorable Snowman Soap Bars
- Holiday Guest Towel with Crochet Trim
- Precious Personalized Pendants
- 25 Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas for Men
- Travel Curling Iron Pouch
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 47 Simple Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
- 2016's Top 100 Christmas Crafts
- 24 Paper Christmas Decorations and Other Christmas Paper Crafts
- 13 Recycled Snow Globe Tutorials
- 4 Snow Crafts: Learn How to Make a Snow Globe, Snowflake, and More
- How to Use Leftover Wrapping Paper (Plus 7 Crafts!)
- 22 Wreaths to Make with Leftover Materials
- 5 Fabric Wreaths
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Christmas Crafts for Kids: 12 Mason Jar Crafts
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects