Twinkle Tree Christmas Gift Wrap
Send out some sparkle this holiday season and create a dazzling, DIY gift wrap like this Twinkle Tree Christmas Gift Wrap. If you've been wondering what to do with your fabric scraps, his tutorial shows you how to make gift wrap out of that leftover fabric. Add some glorious glitter to this fabulous tree design and, you will soon have a way to wrap your gifts that is sure to make your presents stand out under the tree. If you are looking for a unique gift wrapping idea this season, try this Christmas tree craft and, spread holiday spirit all around.
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter® Emerald Fine Jewel
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter® Gold Fine Hologram
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter® Red Fine Jewel
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter® Silver Fine Hologram
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter® Turquoise Jewel
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter® Bond
- Fabric – approximately ½ yard per small (4” x 4”) box
- Cord or ribbon of choice
- Chalk pencil
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™ Bond
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™
Cut a square piece of fabric large enough to pull up around box with about 2” of excess fabric at the top. Cover box with fabric, smoothing sides, then tie at the top with ribbon or cording of choice.
Refer to pattern and use a chalk pencil to freehand draw Christmas tree design on one side of box. Or, if desired, flip pattern over and trace over design lines with chalk, then place chalk side down on side of box and rub hands over paper to transfer design in chalk onto fabric.
Carefully squeeze Glitter Bond over design, including star on top of tree.
While adhesive is still wet, sprinkle Turquoise glitter over the star, Silver glitter over the top third of tree, Gold glitter over the middle section and Red glitter over the bottom third of tree. Shake off excess glitter.
- Add dots of glue randomly around tree. Sprinkle Silver glitter over dots while still wet. Shake off excess glitter and let design dry completely.
Read NextUpcycled Gift Box