American Crafts Cheerful Party Pack
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Party planning is one of my specialties; I am one of those crazy moms who goes all out for my little girls. My friend once told me that Pinterest threw up in my house haha. I feel birthdays should be celebrated to make a person feel ultra special, but sometimes party planning can be very overwhelming. When I saw the fun products from American Crafts I got really excited. These items can be used for just about any party.
The Party Pack comes with fun items like treat bags, labels, gift bags, straws and more; it's just what you need to get the party started.
Pocket Tags: There are 16 pocket tags in the package sized at 2 3/4 x 1 3/8 inches and there are two different designs to choose from, yet they both complement each other.
Treat Bags and Labels: There are 12 treat bags and 16 labels in this package. Both of these are great for those kindergarten goodie bags or even "thank you" bags for another type of party. You can handwrite on the labels and make them look professional. The treat bags come in fun designs like polka dots, chevron and stripes.
Craft Straws: There are 24 straws in a pack containing two different designs. The straws are made of a thick paper, so they're best used just one time.
Cards: The beautiful JOY labeled cards are perfect for the holiday season. The bright red color is sure to brighten up the holidays. What I like most about these cards is that they are blank inside, so you can write whatever you wish. You can send someone an "I'm thinking of you" card, or a "Season's Greetings" card; the options really are endless.
The American Crafts Party Pack is great for all kinds of occasions: birthday parties, bachelorette parties, baby showers, wedding showers, graduation parties, Christmas parties and so much more. All the products you can choose from have fun pastel colors in green, blue and pink with ultra-fun designs. You will without a doubt be complimented on your party planning if you get your hands on a Party Pack. You don't have to be a professional party planner to look like a pro.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win the Holiday Homies Fabric Collection!
- Enter to Win the Martha Stewart Holiday Treats Kit Giveaway!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Chance to win Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric!
- Ball Heritage Collection Pint Jars
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Diy Cake Plate Stand
- Christmas Wish List Printables For Kids
- Repurposed Eyewear Christmas Ornaments For The Tree
- Crochet Pineapple Snowflake
- Waterless Snow Globe
- Wool Socks Ornaments
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Crochet Reindeer Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects