Bernat Blanket Yarn Review
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Yarn that makes me giggle from being so scrumptious is always a favorite. When I got my hands on Bernat Blanket Yarn, I got butterflies in my stomach because I knew I would love working with it.
Bernat Blanket is a super cozy, bulky chenille-style yarn that every crocheter should have in their stash. My three-year-old said with a large smile on her face "It's soft," and boy was she right! I remember having a sweater made with this type of yarn and it was my absolute favorite. Each skein is an economical big ball size consisting of 100% polyester and 220 yards.
This yarn is machine washable and dryable, so you don't have to worry about your project getting ruined. Unsure of what to make? Any knit or crochet home decor projects are great, but because it's such a super bulky yarn, you can easily work up a crochet afghan pattern in no time. Can you imagine wrapping yourself in an ultra soft blanket made of this yarn? Touching the yarn is like touching a cotton ball; it's just so fluffy!
Aside from its sheer softness, Bernat Blanket comes in a variety of fun colors like Sailor's Delight, Lilac Bush, Plum Chutney, Raspberry Trifle, Harvest, Teal Dreams, Olive, Country Blue, Light Teal and so much more. There are 23 colors to choose from including solids and variegated.
The next time you're searching for a bulky yarn be sure you check out Bernat Blanket. You won't be disappointed when you have a project that is soft, fluffy, full of fabulous color and has a texture you won't be able to stop touching.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
Chance to win Lion Brand Bonbons!
Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
Chance to win Calligraphy DUO Markers!
Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
Chance to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
Chance to win the Sakura Classic White Gelly Roll Pen!
Chance to win Very Berry Kai Scissors!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washi Tape Tree Decor
- Upcycled Holiday Countdown Garland
- Button-Embellished Gift Tags
- Photo Display Wreath
- Punch Fabric Wreath
- Easy Yarn and Button Wreath
- 36 Really Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- A Vintage Christmas: 16 Old Fashioned Craft Ideas
- 22 Pine Cone Crafts for Christmas
- June Tailor Holiday Stocking Kit
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects