Calligraphy DUO Markers
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Calligraphy DUO Markers
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
I've only just dabbled into calligraphy and I certainly wouldn't call myself a pro, but what I can tell you is that calligraphy is such a beautiful art to be able to do. To help learn this wonderful skill is OOLY's DUO Calligraphy Marker Set.
Within this set you'll get 12 double-ended brush and chisel tip markers. This allows you to create amazing calligraphy writing and brush lettering with just one set. On one side is a 2.0mm chisel tip for your more traditional calligraphy writing, and on the other side is a 3.0mm felt brush tip for brush lettering.
A few tips when learning about calligraphy is that you want to apply pressure when going in downstrokes, don't apply pressure for upstrokes and keep the marker at a consistent angle for the best results; typically at a 45 degree angle. OOLY has downloadable instruction sheets and printables that include the alphabet and numbers for both brush lettering and chisel tip calligraphy. These markers are great for so many different art projects, birthday cards, custom greetings and just about anything where you want to write in beautiful lettering. If you're really bold I think these markers would look amazing at a wedding written out as table numbers or place cards.
This DUO Calligraphy set is one of OOLY'S newest products and can be used with graph and craft paper. There are basic strokes you can practice to make your work look professional; this set is great for beginners who want to indulge in this fine skill.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Enter to win Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn!
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Chance to win the Christmas in the Village Cardstock Collection!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to win a Make Your Own Art Kit!
- Candle Magic Snow Glowbies Candle Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Christmas Tree and Ornaments
- Marshmallow Mug Hat
- 22 Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- Snowman Belly Pot Holder
- Granny Christmas Tree
- 21 Homemade Christmas Wreaths To Decorate Your Home
- 23 Animal Craft Ideas for Christmas
- 25 Christmas Paper Crafts for Kids
- 13 Printable Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects