- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
ChiaoGoo SPIN Bamboo Interchangeables
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
SPIN Bamboo Interchangeables
Gifted by: ChiaoGoo
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
The coolest little knitting set has just landed in my lap. SPIN Bamboo Interchangeables from ChiaoGoo is what every knitter should have in their knitting stash. From the amazingly beautiful design to the goodies inside, you're going to want to get one of these!
The interchangeable knitting needles come in a fabulously designed floral-type of zipped case. When you open it up you'll find 7 pairs of knitting tips in 2.75mm, 3.25mm, 3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm and 5.0mm. You'll also see two, double-rows of pockets to hold all your needles. This set also comes with small cables to attach to the knitting tips to give you a fabulous knitting experience.
What really caught my eye is the zippered pocket on the outside of the case. I thought it would just be a nice little extra storage area, but much to my surprise there were goodies in there! Inside were stitch markers, a gauge ruler, T pins and stoppers, so that you can screw into the cables so the yarn won't slip off. The needles can either be screwed into the cables or into the stoppers.
SPIN nylon cables allow the tips to swivel freely. Everything in this set from coded cable connectors, end stoppers, T-shaped tightening keys, stitch markers, a needle gauge and compact, is what every knitter needs. This makes a fabulous gift to give to a knitter friend or something to keep for yourself. If you haven't had a chance to try this out now is the time to get motivated!
What types of Christmas projects do you like to knit? Comment below and let us know.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Apr 23, 2016
All the stuff I put in the Christmas sock. I have already start for my children and grandchildren
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft
Score a hole in one with a golfing fan by giving them a Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft. Homemade Christmas ornaments like… Continue reading: "Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft"
- Chance to Win a Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Enter for a chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Lion Brand Bonbons!
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Red Heart Sashay Yarn in Waltz
- Bazzill Basics Holiday Style Collection
- Enter to Win a Beautiful Faux Fur Yarn Bundle!
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- Fancy Pants Designs Saint Nick Kit and Brag Book
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects