ChiaoGoo SPIN Bamboo Interchangeables
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
The coolest little knitting set has just landed in my lap. SPIN Bamboo Interchangeables from ChiaoGoo is what every knitter should have in their knitting stash. From the amazingly beautiful design to the goodies inside, you're going to want to get one of these!
The interchangeable knitting needles come in a fabulously designed floral-type of zipped case. When you open it up you'll find 7 pairs of knitting tips in 2.75mm, 3.25mm, 3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm and 5.0mm. You'll also see two, double-rows of pockets to hold all your needles. This set also comes with small cables to attach to the knitting tips to give you a fabulous knitting experience.
What really caught my eye is the zippered pocket on the outside of the case. I thought it would just be a nice little extra storage area, but much to my surprise there were goodies in there! Inside were stitch markers, a gauge ruler, T pins and stoppers, so that you can screw into the cables so the yarn won't slip off. The needles can either be screwed into the cables or into the stoppers.
SPIN nylon cables allow the tips to swivel freely. Everything in this set from coded cable connectors, end stoppers, T-shaped tightening keys, stitch markers, a needle gauge and compact, is what every knitter needs. This makes a fabulous gift to give to a knitter friend or something to keep for yourself. If you haven't had a chance to try this out now is the time to get motivated!
What types of Christmas projects do you like to knit? Comment below and let us know.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to Win a Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- Enter for a chance to win the Cookie Tins Set!
- Enter to win a pair of Amplify Mixed Media Scissors!
- Chance to win a June Tailor Shape Cut Plus Slotted Ruler!
- Mavalus Snazzy Tape
- Elmer's Craft Bond Photo Corners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sparkly Snow-girl Free Standing Figure
- Crochet Angel Tree Topper
- Santa Clause Figure - Recycled
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Free Christmas Printables
- Crochet Christmas Tree
- Crochet Christmas Candle Applique
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects