Clover Mini Weaving Loom
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Clover Mini Weaving Loom
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com
Weaving projects can be difficult if you don't have the proper tools, but the Mini Weaving Loom from Clover makes it simple to make woven projects and accessories. Creating woven motifs has never been easier than it is with this handy tool.
Each loom package includes a frame, a shuttle, a shed stick, a needle and a weaving comb. Basic instructions are included to create simple, yet fantastic projects from accessories you can wear to home decor pieces like coasters. The spacing bars slide onto the frame and then you're ready to start looming. Choosing the type of yarn might be a bit tricky, but any type of yarn that is smooth will do.
After the frame and shuttle are setup with yarn you'll weave with the shed stick to seperate the strands, making the weaving easy. Passing the stick through each time is super easy and the comb allows you to push the yarn down instead of having you tug the yarn too tightly.
The Mini Weaving Loom is great for quick creations or for adding onto larger pieces. Scarves, purses, wall hangings, coasters, place mats and so much more can be made with this fantastic tool. Along with the single loom, there is a double loom that comes with double the pieces allowing you to create wider projects.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create some pretty and delicate ornaments for your Christmas tree using re-purposed computer wire with this ornament-making tutorial.… Continue reading: "Computer Wire Snowflake Ornament"
- Chance to win Woodpeckers Wooden Candle Holders!
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win the Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kit!
- Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win the Play All Day Fabric Collection!
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win the Christmas in the Village Cardstock Collection!
- Win a Red Heart Holiday Yarn Duo!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Coffee Filter Poinsettia Craft
- Coffee Filter Holly Christmas Craft
- Coffee Filter Santa Craft
- Coffee Filter Angels Christmas Ornament Craft
- Coffee Filter Wreath Christmas Craft For Kids
- Free Christmas Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Santa's Beard
- Crochet Christmas Tree Applique Or Ornament
- Diy Yarn-filled Christmas Ornaments
- Repurposed Road Map Christmas Trees
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects