Holiday Homespun Yarn
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Oh my goodness, have you had a chance to work with Holiday Homespun by Lion Brand? This is the softest, smoothest and most cuddly yarn I've ever run my fingers through! First of all, I love working with bulky yarn, so I immediately knew I would enjoy this yarn, but I also love the look of the strands themselves; they almost have that braided look to them.
Spun with a ply of metallic gold and silver adds just the right amount of sparkle to this yarn. Holiday Homespun comes in two palettes of Traditional and Victorian bright holiday colors, allowing you to work up the perfect holiday crafts and decor. From afghans, to wreaths, hats and scarves, you're going to love this yarn.
This yarn is made with 98% acrylic and 2% metallic polyester. You can machine wash it, but the initial water temperature should not exceed 40C. You can also machine dry at the hottest temperature, but be sure you do not smooth or finish with an iron as that will ruin your product. And with its silky-smooth texture I promise you won't want anything bad happening.
Holiday Homespun comes in three colors: Berry (rich medium red with metallic gold), Wreath (deep, warm green with metallic gold), and Holly (bright scarlet red with metallic gold). These colors will surely make your holiday wishes come true and turn your home into the happiest of places. Whether you're looking to make something to keep cozy in or something to decorate the house with, there are many ideas you can come up with for this yarn. I especially like the country look of the holiday wreath on the label of the wreath colored yarn. You simply have to wrap the yarn around a styrofoam wreath and work up some berries or balls to decorate it with.
Not sure where to start with your festivities this holiday season? Start with Holiday Homespun!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Here is a scrappy little project to transform your favorite fabric scraps into a sweet little folk angel to decorate your home. This… Continue reading: "Supremely Cute Stacked Scraps Angel"
- The Best Yarn to Use for Christmas Crafts
- Enter for a chance to win Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner!
- Enter to win the Summer Stamp Collection!
- Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Advent Calendar Kit
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Solar Snowflake Tree Outdoor Christmas Decoration
- Chance to win a Sakura SumoGrip Eraser!
- Chance to win Westcott Diagonal Cutters!
- Fancy Pants Designs Saint Nick Kit and Brag Book
- Chance to win Lion Brand Bonbons!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Enchanting Crochet Flower Doily
- Fresh Crochet Flower Motif
- Round Crochet Flower Floor Rug
- Macrame Cord Crochet Round Basket With Handles
- Whimsical Radiant Mandala Doily
- Tea Crochet Flower Coaster
- Polar Bear Pillow
- Layered Crochet Flower
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects